Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best home cinema system for under €400

• 27-08-2008 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭

Looking for a home cinema sound system, preferably with floorstanding speakers and a 1080p upscaling speaker system. It would be nice to have maybe 2 audio inputs also.

Any recommendations? My budget would be around 350-400 euro.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ninty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭ruprect

I am looking for the same thing around the same price. Seems hard to get just 2.1 speakers without having to get the player. Also it is hard to get a recorder system, or one that does blu-ray.

they have some blu-ray cinema packages for big money, but the blu-ray players are not too dear on their own. Ideally I could buy both separate for a good price, it would probably be cheaper in a bundle, but I cannot find a reasonably priced bundle!

The linked one looks good, but is 5.1, I suppose I could just not plug them in! or leave them beside them. The person this is for does not want wires etc all over the room.

Advertisement