Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Helmet Speakers

• 27-08-2008 11:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hi all,

anyone know where i can get a set of Helmet Speakers (for iPod/MP3)...pref. in the Dublin area.

thanks

Philon

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Motrax do ear buds. Try capital honda or google motrax and check distributors.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

philon wrote: »
    Hi all,

anyone know where i can get a set of Helmet Speakers (for iPod/MP3)...pref. in the Dublin area.

thanks

Philon

If you have a few quid to spent, get yourself an autocom. BMW Motorrad and the bike shop on Wexford street/camden st (that used to be called Kawasaki Cycles) sell them and fit them.

Its basically a unit that hooks up to your bike (or you can use batteries) and you get a headset for you helmut. You can plug you phone, ipod, and GPS into it. The headphones are great if fitted correctly and the pro model of the device has a sensor that automatically adjusts the volume depending on the outside noise when you are riding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

faceman wrote: »
    If you have a few quid to spent, get yourself an autocom. BMW Motorrad and the bike shop on Wexford street/camden st (that used to be called Kawasaki Cycles) sell them and fit them.

Its basically a unit that hooks up to your bike (or you can use batteries) and you get a headset for you helmut. You can plug you phone, ipod, and GPS into it. The headphones are great if fitted correctly and the pro model of the device has a sensor that automatically adjusts the volume depending on the outside noise when you are riding.

Make sure Helmut doesn't mind having speakers connected to him.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

KTRIC wrote: »
    Make sure Helmut doesn't mind having speakers connected to him.

I asked him and he said "Vat are you zaying? I like to have the ipod speakerz attached to my riding motorcyclyz pleaz."

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Fazer6

+1 for this advice from Faceman. I bought an Autocom about 5 years ago, it's the dogs dangly bits!!!
    Fazer6.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Pigeon Reaper

just get a nice set of pipes and there'll be no need for an ipod.

Advertisement