Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

arts block open Tomorrow(thursday)?

Options
  • 27-08-2008 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

hi does anybody know if the Arts block is open tomorrow?can you use the seating area for laptops thanks guys in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Of course it is open! What is so special about tomorrow, is it something to do with Saint Augustine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭McNuggy

ardmacha wrote: »
    Of course it is open! What is so special about tomorrow, is it something to do with Saint Augustine?

Maybe he/shes an incoming 1st yr and doesnt no!!
    Be Nice!!

Yeah OP Arts Block is more or less always open...the seating area acrpss frm theatre L is the most comfy/decent place if your just surfing the net.. if you working on something tho.. id recomend the seating in the library..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭ucdperson

Would a first year student be familiar with the use of laptops in the seating area? This is more likely a case of the common belief among some that when they personally are not there that the university disappears and that all of the staff go off on 3 months holidays!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭McNuggy

Maybe they've been to UCD before and have seen the Seating area.. who knows sure..

3 months holidays??? :O What do you think the good workers of UCD are..? POliticians?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

It's open til 10. (You can find me there finishing my thesis and tearing out my hair)

• Advertisement
Advertisement