Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Room in shared house, Galway

Options
  • 28-08-2008 2:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi, I'm looking for a room to rent for the college year 08/09. I'm going to GTI in Galway and was hoping to live somewhere close by prefarably with other students in a shared house. I've lived away from home before and travel a lot with my current job.

I've tried the Galway Advertiser but so far haven't had any luck... It's a tough time of year! I guess if you don't ask you don't get anything, so I thought I'd give this a try! ;)

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭chriz

i know your pain was up in galway all day yesterday and the day before looking for a place ...was waiting for the advertiser myself :mad:..

im going to gti myslef still have no house flat etc bu will be up ther 2morro again looking illl keep you in mind..how much can you afford a week ? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ETOURDI89

Hi!
    I am also goin 2b attending GTI this year! No accommodation yet either so if you find something today and need an extra person just let me know..
    Thanx,
    Clare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭chriz

LOts off ppl ive spoken to thas attending gti dis year have no place to stay...:(

Im looking at 3 to 5 bed houses and im still searching ...everytime i get a place thers being viewings by other groups of students and all im doing is waiting to find out if i got it or not ...headwreckn..!!

so far no house ..grr up again on wednesday ..waiting for the advertiser..ill be bringing a crowbar wi me dis time..:D tha shoud help get to the top of the que :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭boardsie08

Hey guys!

I have an ad on here for two houses which I'll be renting this year.

One of them isn't too far from the GTI.

I was originally going to rent the house to a whole group, however I've had a lot of requests from people to rent out single rooms so I just might do it this year..

If perhaps a few of you think you'd like to group together it's a 5 bed house, if you want to see it just pm me so I can give you the address and directions etc..

Good luck with the house hunt though guys, I know it can be a pain to get somewhere right! At least you're looking early though! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 luap2007

Hi, I'm looking for a room to rent for the college year 08/09. I'm going to GTI in Galway and was hoping to live somewhere close by prefarably with other students in a shared house. I've lived away from home before and travel a lot with my current job.

I've tried the Galway Advertiser but so far haven't had any luck... It's a tough time of year! I guess if you don't ask you don't get anything, so I thought I'd give this a try! ;)

Thanks.

HI,
    I have rooms available near GMIT and Moneenaghesa Community college and also accessable to GTI. I have single & double room! You can phone me on 0872345003 if interested and would like a viewing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 luap2007

HI,

I have rooms available near GMIT and Moneenaghesa Community college and also accessable to GTI. I have single & double rooms! You can phone me on 0872345003 if interested and would like a viewing!
    Regards,
    Paul.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement