Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NMTC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 NMTC

Hi, I am currently working in NMTC. If you are interested in this class, it is possible to arrange a guest lecture.But you need to call our administration office to make a schedule for that. You could find our phone number at our website. if you need any further help just send me a message, I'll try my best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

I've heard mixed reports. The problem is that the web moves so quickly that 2 or 3 years of teaching and you may be out of the loops in terms of best practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 NMTC

yeah, that's true. But once you get the principle of the web. It will be necessary to learn the update by yourself. That's also one of the skill that you have to learn during college time. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AndersS

Hi,

One of the girls at my current college went to NMTC last year, and hated every minute of it...she still goes on about it. I therefore would not recomend it!!!!

Make sure to do your research before you decide anything. I have heard some really good things about DIT and DBS.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 pearljamsambo

Hey boardsies!

Just wondering if anyone may have done the part time 3DS Max course in NMTC and if it’s any use......thinking of doing it next month......

• Advertisement

Wow......just hit up a few other threads there.....looks like this place isn’t the greatest......still open to people thoughts though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Mad Art Studio has some good reviews:

http://www.madartstudio.com/

Thanks P! Will check them out!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 felderkirk

Hi Pearljamsambo,

Just wondering if you ended up taking the part-time 3ds Max course in NTMC? I'm planning on starting it next month but they seem to be quite badly run - they're not responding to most of my calls or emails.

Thanks,
    Felderkirk

Advertisement