Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stage 2 - From Thurles..... some pics

Options
  • 28-08-2008 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Hoping to update pics from start in Thurles and from one or two spots along the way .... www.flickr.com/photos/mmolamphy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭michaelm

Spent the day following the race from Thurles to (close to) Loughrea - a question for anyone that knows about these things: On the way home I met two riders who would have been at least 1 hr down on GC - if they completed the route (which included a circuit around Loughrea). Does this mean they will be disqualified from the race for being outside a particular time? Am I right in thinking there is a certain percentage of the winners time allowed for the last people to complete the distance?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Looking at the official results, last man in was Ingar Stokstad 11'18" after the winner... maybe you saw guys on a warm down?

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭michaelm

where they were it was impossible, I actually turned the car around and drove back to make sure they had numbers and were actually in the race. I see 3 riders did not finish - including dan Martin, I heard he's been sick for the last few days so maybe it was 2 of them

Advertisement