Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

125 mopeds

• 28-08-2008 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭

Any thoughts on the Yamaha Vity? Having a look at one this evening. Had been considering the Suzuki AN.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

How about the Honda Innova? ANF125i ? I sound like I am pimping them but I am considering getting one myself.
    120-150mpg is good for economy :D
    I also prefer the large diameter wheels on mopeds.
    Plus it is a Honda and that means a lot enginewise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

I moved from a 50cc to a Suzuki AN125 and it is a great bike, much quicker, smoother and more fuel effiecent. Would recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭The Chessplayer

CJhaughey wrote: »
    How about the Honda Innova? ANF125i ? I sound like I am pimping them but I am considering getting one myself.
    120-150mpg is good for economy :D
    I also prefer the large diameter wheels on mopeds.
    Plus it is a Honda and that means a lot enginewise.

Just trying to keep it around the 2k mark

Have you priced one?
    I can't remember but I think the guy told me it was €2300, or close enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Just wondering too on peoples thoughts on the Hyosung MS3 125s? Was looking at them in Bikeworld yesterday. Thinking of getting a 125 scooter too and am considering one of these.

Any thoughts?

• Advertisement

Charles J, I was just having a look at that Honda ANF125i Innova. That is a beauty, but I wonder would it be less comfortable that the ones I was looking at. The innova looks like it has a very thin wheels. Also, looks like it has gears, rather than typical auto moped. How much are these approx?

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Have you priced one?
    I can't remember but I think the guy told me it was €2300, or close enough.

The Suzuki and the Yamaha are both going for 2 grand, seems to be cheaper than alot of the 50s knocking around

Charles J, I was just having a look at that Honda ANF125i Innova. That is a beauty, but I wonder would it be less comfortable that the ones I was looking at. The innova looks like it has a very thin wheels. Also, looks like it has gears, rather than typical auto moped. How much are these approx?

IMO comfort is nothing to do with the tyre section, the type of suspension is more critical.
    The gears are manual but there is no clutch, just click through the gears, you can even shift from 4th to 1st directly when stopped.
    These are the latest version of the Honda Cub which have been made in their thousands and have a bit of a cult following now.

Advertisement