Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs in Dublin with best-looking ( female ) staff?

Options
  • 28-08-2008 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Conway's of Parnell St-now closed, used to have some pretty Chinese girls, the hill in renalagh is also not too bad on this front....

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Searsons in baggot streed had an absolutely gorgeous chinese girl..dunno if she's still there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

The Orchard in Rathfarnham.

Every one of them is an absolute stunner.

There's a girl works the weekend....she is the best looking person I've ever seen in real life. You'll know who i'm on about when you see her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Still have tosay capitol bar on Wexford St.(?)

the bank on dame st...all stunners!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

The attractiveness of a barmaid is usually inversely proportional to her ability to properly serve pints!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Haven't been in it for a while, but Rogue on Dame Street used to have the hottest little Eastern European loungegirl working there. She was so pretty it hurt to look at her!

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭BobbyD10

Always thought the Leop Inn had a few nice specimens, but generally too young for me now... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

IanCurtis wrote: »
    The Orchard in Rathfarnham.

Every one of them is an absolute stunner.

There's a girl works the weekend....she is the best looking person I've ever seen in real life. You'll know who i'm on about when you see her.
    Ahaha, I know the girl you're talking about. She's my mates younger sister.

Ass Face wrote: »
    Ahaha, I know the girl you're talking about. She's my mates younger sister.

Oh God, please tell me she's the one with the Egyptian dad.....she is unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

pics? ;)

• Advertisement

hussey wrote: »
    pics? ;)

Off Topic - I checked out your pics of Sydney, some amazing photos, especially those of Darling Harbour.

Heading over there in December again, reminded me of great times.

Back on topic....she looks very similar to Helen Slater:

Helen_Slater3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

There's a lovely black French girl (could be wrong on the French bit) working in Sin E (or at least she was there last month).

Also - there's a cute Polish girl in the Lombard on Pearse Street. (It used to be Mahaffy's)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

There was a Brazilian girl working in Solas who was ridiculously good looking but she's left now. There was also a stunning Chinese girl who worked as a glass collector in Burchill's in Ranelagh, haven't been there in a while so not sure if she's still there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

There used to be a gorgeous little blonde in O'Donoghues(the thing mote).Her name was(or is) Ciara.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

The Living Room

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 OnceLoved

the bank on dame st...all stunners!

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Parnell Mooney

Advertisement