Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music

Options
  • 28-08-2008 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭

My teahcer is pathetically bad.
    The eight of us are basically failing, five of them are taking music in WIT as well and doing amazing in it, but when we got summer tests back none of us got over 48%.

How do we get rid of her and get a decent teacher?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭irishmonkey

i have the same problem with my biology teacher.

There's nothing you can do about your woeful teacher, other than just suck it up. Do grinds if you have to.

I do music, it's not very hard at all, once you get the hang of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I don't think you can "get rid of her" as such, she might be the only teacher the school could get.

My friends have a new lithuanian teacher for home-ec who has awful english, can't pronounce words correctly so they havent a clue what she's talkin about, and gives them incorrect information. They've tried talking to the year head and the vice principal but they're having none of it. It can be very hard to make a complaint against a teacher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

That's very true, it can be very hard to make a complaint against a teacher.

Your best bet is to ask your parents and your classmates parents to either write letters or ask for a meeting with the principal

Advertisement