Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plexiglass - where can I buy some ?

Options
  • 28-08-2008 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a shop ala BandQ/Woodies etc that sells sheets of plexiglass ? Bascially looking for a sheet, no more than a couple of mm thick to use as a monitor overlay in an arcade ?

cheers ! :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭carveone

I believe B&Q sells it but I'm unsure of the cost. It's a bit of a nuisance to source perpex and acrylic here - the UK is much better. Still, sign making places and other industrial manufacturers must know where to get piles of that stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭foamcutter

Try http://www.apml.ie have a wide range of plastic sheet products and can cut to size.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭*Derek*

Blarney trading in Cork deal with plexiglass. You could ring them and see if they sell it to someone nearer to yourself.

Advertisement