Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor's website "My account" updated

• 28-08-2008 11:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭

At last meteor's "My Meteor" has been updated to look like it's apart of the meteor website and not just something stuck on afterwards ;) A screen shot of the page is included. Is anyone else having problems with the webmail? can't login, the MMS and webmail haven't been updated and still look very dated (probably cause nobody uses them any more....?)

Is Meteors new update to the website good or bad? 15 votes

Good
    0% 0 votes
    Bad
    66% 10 votes
    Why didn't they do it before now?
    20% 3 votes
    Forget about the website and give us a good Data plan for PAYG!!!!!!
    13% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I like the updated view. It seems to have a cleaner interface. It annoys the hell out of me how the "My Account" expandable menu on the left keeps minimizes every time you change the page.

There's not really any new features though which is what I always want from a website revamp :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

I like the new interface. A simple yet useful addition would be to allow your call usage be downloaded as a csv or excel format.

BT do this for their landline customers and it allows customers to see where the money is going, on what, and how often.

P.S. I would have voted yes i like the new interface but the data plans are far more important. Writing the letter as we speak :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Sexy as Paris would say :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭kelzer

One annoying thing they haven't fixed is that calls and texts to 3 don't show up the name of 3 instead it's just blank under the Network column.

jmccrohan wrote: »
    I like the new interface. A simple yet useful addition would be to allow your call usage be downloaded as a csv or excel format.

BT do this for their landline customers and it allows customers to see where the money is going, on what, and how often.

P.S. I would have voted yes i like the new interface but the data plans are far more important. Writing the letter as we speak :(
    Select all your calls on the website.
    Ctrl+C.
    Open Excel.
    Goto edit> paste special
    Select text and then ok.

Now you have all your call details etc in columns etc.

This what you're looking for?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Random wrote: »
    Select all your calls on the website.
    Ctrl+C.
    Open Excel.
    Goto edit> paste special
    Select text and then ok.

Now you have all your call details etc in columns etc.

This what you're looking for?
    Never thought of doing that :)

I'm out of thanks.. ill give you one at 00:00 ;)

Never thought of doing that :)

I'm out of thanks.. ill give you one at 00:00 ;)
    That's why I'm me and you're you ;)

And lol @ out of thanks !

Random wrote: »
    That's why I'm me and you're you ;)
    Ive changed my mind about the thanks :P

Ive changed my mind about the thanks :P
    Just wait until the next time I walk down the stairs behind you! You'll be pushed! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

have to say i'm not that impressed with the new mymeteor layout. Its an improvement on the old one, but its a bit annoying with all the drop down menus. Also as said before would have been nice if there where a few new features.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

kelzer wrote: »
    One annoying thing they haven't fixed is that calls and texts to 3 don't show up the name of 3 instead it's just blank under the Network column.

any calls to 3 have the the number as H0833333333, where H stands for hutchison whampoa, 3's owners

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭kelzer

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    any calls to 3 have the the number as H0833333333, where H stands for hutison whampoa, 3's owners

I'd still rather see '3' in the Network column than just blank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

After selecting some options I get brought back to the login page.Trying to change my call plan so I can upgrade to free talk and texts and I just get brought back to lgin page.so annoying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

The webmail is working again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

I can't check my upgrade eligibility anymore. It's a little annoying.

Advertisement