Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My ex is hounding me..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭gabgab

Give your ex my number. I'll give her a pounding* she'll never forget. Trust me, after 20 minutes with me she'll be over you like a drugged up Irish horse over a fence.

*sexual, not violent

Now that is a funny answer........

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Looby_Loo wrote: »
    In five years time where do you want to be?
    In Dublin waiting for Woman 1 to complete her career goals before settling down to the family life.

Or

Living the family life with Woman 2 in Athlone.
    close but dublin gal is the happiness and athlone is the career driven life destroyer...

i think you know the answer yourself mate and i think the ex is jealous of your new found happiness and is doing this because she misses being the one that made you smile as opposed to the one you pity now. you say your scared of what might happen if you tell this girl to f**k off. what do you think she could do? your current sounds very understanding and im sure she knows a fair bit about you. i have no doubt in my mind she will stand by your side through this. be strong dude :)

[/PI response]
    [AH]
    which has bigger bewbs?
    [/AH]

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

snyper wrote: »
    is ringing me and bombarding me with texts telling me she is madly in love with me and wants to marry me and have kids and live in athlone.. something i know she does not want, even though she says it.

I haven't read the 4 pages of reply so sorry if I'm repeating.
    While you were available since ye broke up, she never bothered her arse, sure she could have you back at anytime if she got stuck. Now that you are with a real contender, panic stations. She suddenly realises that maybe ye could have had something.
    I'd bet a months wages that if you broke up with the current Mrs. Snyper, your ex would go cold again.
    At this point its driving me mad, i dont want to go back into a fit of depression which is beginning to start despite the medication

Self preservation time.
    Tell her to back off you no longer what her in your life. Ya, that might sound harsh, but if it's affecting your mental health, which in turn will affect your current relationship, then you know it has to be done.
    Cut all contact and work on what you have with your new g/f.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Dave147 wrote: »
    Ask them to have a dick sucking competition with you as the judge.. that's the only true way to a man's heart!

Done already.

Lady number 2 wins in all 3 categories.
    • Technique
    • Manual handling of heavy object
    • Use of deposited load

Why do you think i like lady 2 so much? :cool:

splinter wrote: »

[/PI response]
    [AH]
    which has bigger bewbs?
    [/AH]

The ex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Done already.

• Technique
    • Use of deposited load

Plus didn't you say lady 2 has a child ;)

You're all set up to trade her in for a younger model in a few years you sly fox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Done already.

• Technique
    • Use of deposited load

The ex.

So #2 has the better bj technique, seems nicer all round and has a kid but #1 has bigger boobs?

This is like that thing in the Olympics where the ugly kid could sing but the pretty kid couldn't. You need to arrive at some kind of compromise where you get the best of both worlds.

Beruthiel wrote: »
    I haven't read the 4 pages of reply so sorry if I'm repeating.
    While you were available since ye broke up, she never bothered her arse, sure she could have you back at anytime if she got stuck. Now that you are with a real contender, panic stations. She suddenly realises that maybe ye could have had something.
    I'd bet a months wages that if you broke up with the current Mrs. Snyper, your ex would go cold again.

Self preservation time.
    Tell her to back off you no longer what her in your life. Ya, that might sound harsh, but if it's affecting your mental health, which in turn will affect your current relationship, then you know it has to be done.
    Cut all contact and work on what you have with your new g/f.

Thats good advice B.

I met with her on sunday to kindof tell her its done dusted and over, but she was in floods of tears and my wee little heart sank. I hadnt the bollocks to tell her to not contact me ever again.

If i do it by text will it be wrong?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

#31#?

• Advertisement

kmick wrote: »
    #31#?

Hides your number from a landline when you are calling a victim somone

I met with her on sunday to kindof tell her its done dusted and over, but she was in floods of tears and my wee little heart sank.

Harden it a tad snyper, remind yourself that she had her chance, she blew it big time and you've moved on.
    If i do it by text will it be wrong?

It wouldn't be very nice, but understandable considering what she's been playing at recently.
    I'd write a short letter or e-mail explaining why you can no longer have any contact with her. It's not as harsh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

I don't think it's necessary to tell her to never contact you again.. What you should do is give her an ultimatum, tell her if she tries to split you and your new gf up you will never talk to her again, otherwise just keep a friendly distant relationship. Unless of course she IS completely psycho, then stay the hell away!

I swear reading all these threads just makes me realise the trouble I'm in for in the future, have had no gf for 2 years, think I might strive to make that 3 now!

It wouldn't be very nice, but understandable considering what she's been playing at recently.
    I'd write a short letter or e-mail explaining why you can no longer have any contact with her. It's not as harsh.

[PI mode]Personally I wouldn't do it by text/letter/email. There will be a lasting record of it and if she's tied up in you that much she probably won't delete it/throw it out. So she'll see this text from you everytime she uses her phone. It's not going to help anyone's self esteem to see a text saying "Please don't contact me again" on her phone every day.

I'd go for the phone call tbh.[/PI mode]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭gabgab

Behave now in a way that in 5 years you can look back and be proud of how you behaved..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

No woman is worth living in Athlone for.
    Not even that three boobied chick from total recall.

Gold. lmao

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

gabgab wrote: »
    Behave now in a way that in 5 years you can look back and be proud of how you behaved..........

How would breaking her nose with a can of beer and then downing the can in one solve this one though?

I done it recently and did it by phone. They get the point when they hear you say it tbh. You'll be grand mate, just tell her you don't want her in your life anymore at all. You'll feel great after that and hopefully it hasn't affected your new relationship too much yet.

The sooner the better tbh, it'll be hard at first but short term pain is better then long term believe me ( ;) B ) .

Dave147 wrote: »
    I don't think it's necessary to tell her to never contact you again.. What you should do is give her an ultimatum, tell her if she tries to split you and your new gf up you will never talk to her again, otherwise just keep a friendly distant relationship.

That's not fair on either of them though. He'll know what's in her head and she won't be able to get past this if she continues to see him on a regular basis.
    Unhealthy tbh.

I think an exception should have been made to the cross posting rules in this case. Separate PI and AH threads would have made things a lot easier to keep track of.

I find myself feeling especially immature posting rape jokes while Beru and others are giving genuine advice. I feel like I'm trolling PI ffs! :D

I don't think I've replied to something in a serious way in AH like this before, I am scared. Scared for us all

• Advertisement

I don't think I've replied to something in a serious way in AH like this before, I am scared. Scared for us all

Scared for us all? Why?

I'm just scared for the two women and the kid. I mean Snyper doesn't know where I live. Right? RIGHT??

javaboy wrote: »
    I find myself feeling especially immature

I would have thought you felt that way all the time...

I would have thought you felt that way all the time...

Tsk tsk. You could have at least put the word boys/girls at the end of my post and then said FYP.

4/10 for effort. ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

What are you people doing to AH?!
    Get out. GET OUT! ALL OF YOU!
    To PI or the DUBLIN CITY forum I dont care. But what you have done today has soiled after hours forever. Indellibly. Unclean. You lot.

What are you people doing to AH?!
    Get out. GET OUT! ALL OF YOU!
    To PI or the DUBLIN CITY forum I dont care. But what you have done today has soiled after hours forever. Indellibly. Unclean. You lot.

No it was Flut that soiled AH forever. But I'll admit this serious rubbish isn't doing our image any good at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭barnacle

I find myself feeling especially immature girls.

FYP

No it was Flut that soiled AH forever. But I'll admit this serious rubbish isn't doing our image any good at all.

Isn't it obvious why it is here.
    So that we can worry for the children without legal consequences.

barnacle wrote: »
    FYP

:D I thought I was going to have to do that myself.

Glad to be of service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

How would breaking her nose with a can of beer and then downing the can in one solve this one though?

how wouldn't it? i end all relationships like this

• Advertisement

TBH the ideal way to break up with someone is a good spit roasting. (sorry I couldn't keep it serious)

longshanks wrote: »
    how wouldn't it? i end all relationships like this

Wouldn't the beer get shaken when you break her nose with it and subsequently fizz up your nose when you try to down it in one?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Short sharp shock mate. For your own sake and indeed hers, do not take the tack of keeping her as a "friend". I'm not saying don't be nice etc but tell her to go away as calmly and directly as possible and cut all contact. Do not get into the whys of it. I will put money she'll try to steer it that way to throw you further. She'll trot out the usual guff; "but we were so good together/I love you/I miss you/it'll be different this time". She'll also throw in "I don't think she's right for you" as a side order down the line of that conversation. Your answer? If you think all this then why did you leave. Simple as. keep in control of the conversation and tell her you're with someone now and that's that and you will not jeapardise that for anything. Wish her the best and goodbye.

Judging from what you've said and what she's doing she's one of those type of women that are "confused" emotionally. They often mistake sentiment for emotion and faced with one emotion(in this case panic) mistake it for another IE love. When I've loved someone or even cared for them I was happy to see them with someone who made them happy, even if píssed off it wasn't me. Her actions are entirely self centered. It's all about her.

Failing that get busy with a strap on, some kerrygold and a gimp mask. that should learn her......:p

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Short sharp shock mate. For your own sake and indeed hers, do not take the tack of keeping her as a "friend". I'm not saying don't be nice etc but tell her to go away as calmly and directly as possible and cut all contact. Do not get into the whys of it. I will put money she'll try to steer it that way to throw you further. She'll trot out the usual guff; "but we were so good together/I love you/I miss you/it'll be different this time". She'll also throw in "I don't think she's right for you" as a side order down the line of that conversation. Your answer? If you think all this then why did you leave. Simple as. keep in control of the conversation and tell her you're with someone now and that's that and you will not jeapardise that for anything. Wish her the best and goodbye.

Good advice but make sure you ask that bolded question in a hypothetical tone. If she thinks you want an answer, she'll start all the "I was so stupid. I didn't realise what we had." malarkey.
    Failing that get busy with a strap on, some kerrygold and a gimp mask. that should learn her......:p

Tbh you've got it in the wrong order. It should be "get busy with a strap on...................... failing that use the advice above".

She'll trot out the usual guff; "but we were so good together/I love you/I miss you/it'll be different this time". She'll also throw in "I don't think she's right for you"

She has said all that ver batum.

I shit you not.

Wouldn't the beer get shaken when you break her nose with it and subsequently fizz up your nose when you try to down it in one?

not if you're a man. well... are you man or mouse?

She has said all that verbatim.

FYP

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

longshanks wrote: »
    not if you're a man. well... are you man or mouse?

Mice cant use the internet silly.

Wibbs wrote: »

Judging from what you've said and what she's doing she's one of those type of women that are "confused" emotionally. They often mistake sentiment for emotion and faced with one emotion(in this case panic) mistake it for another IE love. When I've loved someone or even cared for them I was happy to see them with someone who made them happy, even if píssed off it wasn't me. Her actions are entirely self centered. It's all about her.

All true ^ , especially the bits in bold :p

• Advertisement

barnacle wrote: »
    FYP

FYP?

I couldnt be bothered looking it up on urban dictionary.

For your pleasure?

FYP?

I couldnt be bothered looking it up on urban dictionary.

He was trying to say Fap. I think he likes you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I shit you not.
    Doesn't surprise me in the least. It's all about what she wants, not what's good for you. She would have said none of this if you weren't all loved up with new girl. Or if she had found some bloke and was loved up herself. I've known exes that made a really good go of it second time around, but never like this. I've seen this very thing and the dumper always buggers off after they get their way. Every single time.

Back in the day, I've even used the line "I'm with someone else I care about now"(I wasn't), when I wanted to get some action from an ex. Cue her showing up and riding me like a space hopper, while the guy she claimed she currently "loved" was sitting at home. She even told me she loved him just before the naked shenanigans. :eek: Not a morally sound moment in my past, but it showed me a lot about that wan. Basically I got on top of her and over her in equal measure. She married that poor bastard.

Actually I was thinking re the strap on. Suggest she wears it and further suggest you'll wear a nice summer dress that she can hike up for access. Tell her you've arrived lubed up in anticipation of her going for that. Ask her can your new GF watch. Sorted.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs is scarely good at this advice malarky.
    Wibbs wrote:
    you'll wear a nice summer dress that she can hike up for access.

Might I suggest you shave your legs if you take this route.
    Hairy legs + dress = extreemly unattractive.
    KY gel should also be kept within easy reach.

Mice cant use the internet silly.

but turds can....
    who'd a thunk it?

• Advertisement

Agreed. Wibbs for PI mod!

Oh wait:
    Wibbs wrote:
    Back in the day, I've even used the line "I'm with someone else I care about now"(I wasn't), when I wanted to get some action from an ex. Cue her showing up and riding me like a space hopper, while the guy she claimed she currently "loved" was sitting at home. She even told me she loved him just before the naked shenanigans. Not a morally sound moment in my past, but it showed me a lot about that wan. Basically I got on top of her and over her in equal measure. She married that poor bastard.

Actually I was thinking re the strap on. Suggest she wears it and further suggest you'll wear a nice summer dress that she can hike up for access. Tell her you've arrived lubed up in anticipation of her going for that. Ask her can your new GF watch. Sorted.

:eek:

Yes, ive met Wibbs at a beers in Dub. Good guy to talk to :)

As for the strap on. My ass is a one way street, not for money or any amount of sh1ts and giggles am i taking anything up that street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭gaz wac

To cut a long story somewhat short... wish you did !!!

and am not sure what to do at this stage......rape your ma
    :cool:

That made me ****ing lol !
    Yes, ive met Wibbs at a beers in Dub. Good guy to talk to :)

As for the strap on. My ass is a one way street, not for money or any amount of sh1ts and giggles am i taking anything up that street.

What about that faithful drunken night with Kazobel big fella? It meant as much to him/her as much as it did to you :p .

Ok, back on a serious note. Call her and get her out of your life asap mate, the sooner the better I say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It's rough when an ex is someone you care about but due to them being an ex their is fúck all you can do about the situation as you only end up making things worse.

what ever you do, do not comprimise what you have with your new gf.

Sounds like the ex is hating the fact the she could not deal with you when you hit a really bad patch and has the guilts and wants another shoot at trying to make it work to make herself feel better.

You don't need that crap, make sure she has people to talk to and cut contact otherwise she will just keep poking at both yoru old wounds until they get nastily infected and that infection will rot you and your new relationship.

As for the stuff she has been saying about your gf, so what, if it was me I'd be telling her that yeah thats all true and that you know she loves you after she let all your mates shag her and the neighbours dog and that the ex never loved you that much.

I would make up the most outragous stuff and send her off wtih a flea in her ear and when she spouts it to other peolpe who know you and your current partner they will laugh at her and everyone else will just see that she is a bit deranged atm.

• Advertisement
Advertisement