Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My ex is hounding me..

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

javaboy wrote: »
    He was trying to say Fap. I think he likes you.

I agree. But you don't wanna add to your trouble.:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

This is more suited to PI but I think if you are happy with your new gf then it shouldnt matter what your ex thinks .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

snyper wrote: »
    Yes, ive met Wibbs at a beers in Dub. Good guy to talk to :)
    The at beers bit is the imprtant part. Good guy to talk to when one is drunk....

As for the strap on. My ass is a one way street, not for money or any amount of sh1ts and giggles am i taking anything up that street.
    Prude.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Wibbs wrote: »
    The at beers bit is the imprtant part. Good guy to talk to when one is drunk....
    Prude.

Snyper=Prude? :eek::eek:

In other news up is down, black is white and Aslan have more than 2 songs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭rvd156

Wondering if any of you can help with my dilemma?

I would be most grateful for any advice you could give on this matter of deep concern to me, as I am now in two minds about what to do.

For sometime now I've suspected that my girl maybe having an affair. You know the sort of thing. The phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

Recently she has started going out 'with the girls' a lot and when I ask which girls it's always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always used keep an eye out for her taxi coming home, but now she always walks up the street, although I can hear a car setting off as if she has just got out of one around the corner.

The other day I picked up her mobile, just to see what time it was, and she went mental, screaming at me that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I kind of think deep down I don't really want to know the truth.

But then last night she went out again and I decided that I would check up on her. I hid behind my car which I knew would give me a good view of the whole street so I could see which car she got out of on her return.

It was whilst I crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Do you think I should take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself? ....

rvd156 wrote: »

It was whilst I crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Do you think I should take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself? ....

That's class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 00_katie_00

I couldnt possibly.

Im a kind, soft spoken gent with a big heart.

Id hate to hurt her feelings.

no seriously, i would hate to.

Ask yourself these questions & answer honestly without thinking into them too much...

Do you realise (or want to realise) that she is hurting your girlfriends feelings?

does that mean anything to you?

do you want to lose your girlfriend?

There are two types of people in this world, people who try to make everyone around themselves lives better & those who whine & moan & generally act like toddlers so everyone panders to their desires... this woman sounds awfully like a toddler to me!

She was offered everything & she said no but now that you are happy again she is freaking out because maybe she thought you would give up on your idea of being happy (family marriage etc) and decide to follow her way of life (job, dublin etc)

she is being so selfish and creating trouble for you & your girlfriend, how dare she do that, you should be ashamed if you let her continue to act this way... you need to tell her out straight that she is to grow up & let you be happy!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

Could you imagine if your ex used actual hounds in the process of hounding you
    Didn't feed them or something and set them on you

BassettHoundBandit2Years.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Ask yourself these questions & answer honestly without thinking into them too much...

Do you realise (or want to realise) that she is hurting your girlfriends feelings?

does that mean anything to you?

do you want to lose your girlfriend?

Hey :)

Yea, i know what you mean.. but the way i see it is that she is genuinely upset and that she now realises that its over, before now, she thought there was a possibility we were going to get back, when ever it suited her.

I dont think she is being malicious, but it is effecting me and also my new gf, and i dont want to lose her, but i suppose im also worried about my ex..

Time to think about myself i suppose...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Its always time to think about yourself mate.
    She had her chance and blew it (I would say on more than one occassion :p)
    and now that your getting on with life she wants to drag you down because it suits her.

• Advertisement

Hey :)

Yea, i know what you mean.. but the way i see it is that she is genuinely upset and that she now realises that its over, before now, she thought there was a possibility we were going to get back, when ever it suited her.

I dont think she is being malicious, but it is effecting me and also my new gf, and i dont want to lose her, but i suppose im also worried about my ex..

Wake up!

Don't let her give you this ****. If she isn't putting anything solid on the table for you then she is indeed doing something malicious and is purposely making you feel this way lad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 00_katie_00

but i suppose im also worried about my ex..

I know as hard as it can be, do not worry about your ex, she is a big girl, she was certainly big enough to tell you what she did & did not want from a relationship, wasnt she?

I admire your big heart, but people with big hearts (take it from one who knows) often get trampled on by others if we dont stand up & say what we need to say...

Get this girl out of you life pronto, but dont just ignore her, tell her what you've told all of us... explain how happy you are & how scared you are that if she upsets you or makes you lose your girlfriend then you will be depressed again, if this ex cares at all she will back off for your sake, if she still doesnt back off you know your dealing with a monster...

Good luck snyper!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

I can't believe it! Snyper has feelings too!!!! :)

hahahhaha

Dude, you do know that everyone would hunt ya with this?

MIN2511 wrote: »
    I can't believe it! Snyper has feelings too!!!! :)

They're more like primal urges tbh.

They're more like primal urges tbh.

True!!!!!

Half the time he's dreaming bout raping girls:D

This thread has ruined everything, i thought highly of you Snyper... And now you just proved to be a wuss:P and a very berry mushy guy who lives in Athlone.....

made my day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Seriously Snyper, just tell her you've found someone and if she can't accept that in a mature way she needs to get out of your life.

You broke up over a year ago if I read your OP correctly. And she only now realises that it's definitely over? That's completely ridiculous.

You say you don't want to hurt her feelings, but look what you went through over her? And she clearly doesn't care about your feelings if she is willing to try to come between your and your new girlfriend.

If my ex did that to me I'd tell him to fcuk off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭rvd156

Sorry I know there is a serious talk in here....

Hope nobody got offended by my earlier story....:o:o

No worries. It was funny. Snyper deliberately posted his problem here instead of Personal Issues so he could get a balance of useful sensible replies along with the madcap lunacy of PI.

AH is not the place to be if one takes offence too easily

"This is the internet - Serious Business".

I thought you would have known that

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Synper where does this ex live in Dublin
    Being an athlone chic I bet she hasnt met a proper Dublin woman before, I could make 'introductions'. Advise her that things are done differently in Dublin than Athlone and it would be an 'education' of sorts for her:P

She has hurt the Synper - that make me angry
    YOU WOULDNT LIKE ME WHEN IM ANGRY:mad:

I enjoyed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭adsgirl

Who is..Snyper:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

adsgirl wrote: »

:eek:

Even I know who Snyper is.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

He was the one coming from behind.

You know when your wardrobe door creaks open at night and you think you can see a pair of eyes in there?

Or when you hear a creak on the floorboards upstairs even though you're alone in the house?

Or when a large bald man grabs you and drags you into the bushes and gang rapes you all by himself?

Well that's Snyper. He's a nice guy really and we wouldn't change him for the world.

• Advertisement

Do you remember when you were a little girl in Piggytails and your mommy would tell you that if you werent a good little girl that "the boogy man" would come and get you.

You know when your wardrobe door creaks open at night and you think you can see a pair of eyes in there?

Or when you hear a creak on the floorboards upstairs even though you're alone in the house?

Or when a large bald man grabs you and drags you into the bushes and gang rapes you all by himself?

Well that's Snyper. He's a nice guy really and we wouldn't change him for the world.

Aw that is cute:D My mum told me.. even the big bad wolf had feelings.....

Do you remember when you were a little girl in Piggytails and your mommy would tell you that if you werent a good little girl that "the boogy man" would come and get you.

My Mum also told me the ice-cream was called the poke man, is that the same as you?

Aw that is cute:D My mum told me.. even the big bad wolf had feelings.....

Just for the record.

Ive a gigantic penis.

My Mum also told me the ice-cream was called the poke man, is that the same as you?

No, the ice cream man is now a convicted Pedophile.

• Advertisement

Just for the record.

Ive a gigantic penis.

So??? When you going to tell that wierd ex to fook off then?? huh? huh?
    And put that big penis to some decent use? huh?
    huh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Which one did ya enjoy dick slapping the most? Just out of curiousity.

Get rid of the ex completely she's a cow. Even if she's not a cow, the other girl is too good, so you can't have anything in the way that could be detrimental to your relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Emerald Lass

I hadnt the bollocks to tell her to not contact me ever again.

If i do it by text will it be wrong?
    so let me see if i get this straight - you are asking if you should contact her to tell her that you no longer want contact with her????? eh????

duh! and other people are also advising you to contact her to tell her to fook off?????? As soon as you initiate contact you are just negating the whole 'dont contact me' thing, you twat!

why are men such numbnuts??? (okay so thats a whole new discussion......)

anyway snyper with the big knob and no cop on, dont ring her, dont contact her, dont ANYTHING her. If she is this big career woman you say she is she will figure it out. block her number. failing that next time she rings get your new lady to answer saying (all sweetness and light):

"sorry he can't come to the phone right now - I shagged him so good he no longer has the power of speech. In fact he says he has never had sex like this before and wonders why he was missing out so long. The doctors have even taken him off his meds as my sex is so wonderful that he is no longer a bit mental. can I give him a mesage for you?"

that should do it

BTW i have to ask - new lady, know her 3 months, living together 2, with a kid?? mate, slow the fook down! no wonder its all gone a bit haywire and weird!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

^^^^Haha. Pwnd.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

one thing mate, you have stated this woman and you split and it left you in a very bad place and btw, fair fcuking play for getting out of it and getting back on your feet mate, i will get you a pint for that when i have the pleasure sometime.

you said you feel sorry making her feel sad and i understand how you feel this way. but look at it this way, did she feel the same when she walked away and left you in a bad place the first time? i think not. i know its hard to do mate and i probably couldnt do it myself. But you shouldn't throw this away with the new girl. :)

think of the sympathy sex from the current missus if you stay strong through all this :pac:

splinter wrote: »
    one thing mate, you have stated this woman and you split and it left you in a very bad place and btw, fair fcuking play for getting out of it and getting back on your feet mate, i will get you a pint for that when i have the pleasure sometime.

you said you feel sorry making her feel sad and i understand how you feel this way. but look at it this way, did she feel the same when she walked away and left you in a bad place the first time? i think not. i know its hard to do mate and i probably couldnt do it myself. But you shouldn't throw this away with the new girl. :)

think of the sympathy sex from the current missus if you stay strong through all this :pac:

Everbody wants Snypers ass:(
    What chance have I ?? Huh?? Huh??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

I think you are going to have to be cruel to be kind Snyper. Tell the ex you never want to see her ever again if she is interfering in your happiness.

Obviously the girl is crazy. Who the fook wants to live in Athlone?

Obviously the girl is crazy. Who the fook wants to live in Athlone?

And you live in Leitrim

/fail

And you live in Leitrim

Don't be silly. Nobody lives in Leitrim. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Don't fúck with depression.

The ex knows you suffer from it and is basically being a complete bitch.
    She's jealous of what you have now and wants to ruin that for you.

I know it's not an easy thing to do, but you have to move on and stay with this new chick.

Or just do both of them. I don't really care either way.

Terry wrote: »
    Don't fúck with depression.

The ex knows you suffer from it and is basically being a complete bitch.
    She's jealous of what you have now and wants to ruin that for you.

I know it's not an easy thing to do, but you have to move on and stay with this new chick.

Or just do both of them. I don't really care either way.

I thought about that myself... what stops you doing both of them:p

MIN2511 wrote: »
    I thought about that myself... what stops you doing both of them:p

I was having sex with 3 women until the day i met this wan.

This one is a nymph, and has me providing my services every fcuking waking hour.

I simply couldnt have another wan in the mix.

I fcuking nearly burnt out.

And you live in Leitrim

/fail

I am from Leitrim.Not living there.
    <3 Galway.

Let the cookies decide Snyper:

"You will find happiness with a new love."

"Hey, we're out of these "New Love" cookies."
    "Well, open up the "Stick With Your Wife" barrel."

This one is a nymph, and has me providing my services every fcuking waking hour.

I fcuking nearly burnt out

Ah ffs. His account's definitely been hacked. This isn't the Snyper we all know and love warned our children about.

I fcuking nearly burnt out.

Heard Lionel Ritchie's "All night long" ;)

there is no way you are providing services every fcuking hour, you are here raping women or is it men:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

To cut a long story somewhat short...

I was going out with a woman for years, great time, nice woman but we were heading in different directions in life i suppose, we wanted different things. She wants the busy professional style life in Dublin, no aspirations to marry or have a family, her job is number 1 priority to her as a goal, mine would be a family and the pursuit of happiness.

July 2007 we broke up finally, it was tough personally because i suffer from manic depression and i was in the middle of a rather sever bout of it at the time. I started another relationship, but it didnt last because i was so fcuked up over the ex, the deression got worse i was at the point of commiting suicide but instead i ended up in the nut house and out of work for 4 months.

In january i went back to work, abstained from women for a few months, got a new job after being in the one job for 10 years and was moving on. We were still in contact and would have a chat or a coffee now and again. I think we always thought we would end up together, she was with no one snce we broke up bar kissing some knob end from roscommon up in dublin one night, i was with erm.. well.. lets just say a few.. the pipes gotta be cleaned out after all..

3 months or less ago, i met a woman, to say she is perfect is not doing her enough justice, shes perfect, she loves children wants a family and is really really good to me.. and from the get go, i know this ones a keeper. We've being living together for over 2 months now and i have to say things were fantastic.

In the meantime my ex met me and my new girlfriend out, my ex made a bee line over to me just to let me know shes seen me with another woman, she wasnice and polite to me bet ignored my new girlfriend.

She told me to never contact her again and went into a tirade about the fact that because my new girlfriend is a single mother, that she only wants me because im a decent guy (yea, actualy i am!) and im fairly well off etc etc..

It got back through a friend of a friend to my new g/f that my ex was saying all these nasty things about my new g/f. which has naturally upset her.

Now my ex, whom i still love, and i dont hide that, but i love her more as a mate and have no more interest than that - is ringing me and bombarding me with texts telling me she is madly in love with me and wants to marry me and have kids and live in athlone.. something i know she does not want, even though she says it.

At this point its driving me mad, i dont want to go back into a fit of depression which is beginning to start despite the medication, and i cant end up like i was at the end of last year because i wont come out of it, it just hurt too much.. ghey i know.. but.. :/

My new gf is being excellent to me about it and very supportive, but is worried sick about me, and is worried i will go back to my ex.. which i assure wont happen.

Ive started to ignore my ex's texts and not answer the phone, but i am worried about her too and am not sure what to do at this stage.

*wonders if the answer is within AH*

Thanks for listening all the same, i needed to get that off my chest :/:o

What a brave posting - most of the postings are from jealous saddos with no women - and you with two women after ya - ya mad thing - no pun intended:pac:

yer spoiled for choice

the ex is hurt so -so any kind of friendship is out for now maybe for good. my opinion

but you need to be selfish and look after your self and whats good for you. Change your phone number and go ex directory - give your new number only to those who need it. the texts and phone problem is sorted out like that.

the hurtful comments - well mate - you got to live with them for now - talk to your doctor. those who know you and your new girl wont believe em and those who do will forget em and be talking about someone else next week

your lucky - good woman- good job and a libido medication cant surpress

go forward with a big bag of condoms youre irrepressable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

couldn't be arsed reading that, way too long dude

• Advertisement

CDfm wrote: »

go forward with a big bag of condoms youre irrepressable

Condoms? What may they be? :pac:

Snyper does not use condoms, unless he is having sex with a member of the .. em.. "wandering" community.

It was rather a glowing moment in my life last week my mate came down from dublin, and before he left i opened my bedroom drawer and handed over my entire stash of condoms 47 of -, i used to keep them at home in the event that i may choose to use them.. but no longer - the single life is behind me...

\o/ - to rubber free sex.

Advertisement