Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My ex is hounding me..

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

snyper wrote: »
    Condoms? What may they be?

Snyper does not use condoms, unless he is having sex with a member of the .. em.. "wandering" community.

It was rather a glowing moment in my life last week my mate came down from dublin, and before he left i opened my bedroom drawer and handed over my entire stash of condoms 47 of -, i used to keep them at home in the event that i may choose to use them.. but no longer - the single life is behind me...

\o/ - to rubber free sex.

AIDS IS REAL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Condoms? What may they be? :pac:

Snyper does not use condoms, unless he is having sex with a member of the .. em.. "wandering" community.

It was rather a glowing moment in my life last week my mate came down from dublin, and before he left i opened my bedroom drawer and handed over my entire stash of condoms 47 of -, i used to keep them at home in the event that i may choose to use them.. but no longer - the single life is behind me...

\o/ - to rubber free sex.

CDfm sez no to rubber chickens too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Mice cant use the internet silly.
    But I have a mouse here, all connected up.
    MIN2511 wrote: »
    AIDS IS REAL!
    So is snyper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Lol. Nice tags on thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Look what happens when Snyper has feelings

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

should ya not be using a hasmat suit for that?
    i met a woman, to say she is perfect is not doing her enough justice, shes perfect, she loves children

can't see the problem, she loves children, snyper loves children. one big happy family

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

PI: snype, it sounds like you like the new one and theres more of a future with you two. my advice; print off your original post, and let her read it. shel see that youre in a difficult spot but intend to devote your interest to her. shel help you through it if she is who you says she is

AH THREESOME FTW!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

PI: snype, it sounds like you like the new one and theres more of a future with you two. my advice; print off your original post, and let her read it. shel see that youre in a difficult spot but intend to devote your interest to her. shel help you through it if she is who you says she is

AH THREESOME FTW!

Also print off the posts which recommend a threesome. Then say "Oh ignore that bit about the threesome. That's just silly immature people on the internet. I know that's not gonna happen.... right?" It's important at this point to raise your eyebrow and end with an upward inflection on the "right". If done right, you're in threesome town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

rvd156 wrote: »
    Wondering if any of you can help with my dilemma?

I would be most grateful for any advice you could give on this matter of deep concern to me, as I am now in two minds about what to do.

For sometime now I've suspected that my girl maybe having an affair. You know the sort of thing. The phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

Recently she has started going out 'with the girls' a lot and when I ask which girls it's always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always used keep an eye out for her taxi coming home, but now she always walks up the street, although I can hear a car setting off as if she has just got out of one around the corner.

The other day I picked up her mobile, just to see what time it was, and she went mental, screaming at me that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I kind of think deep down I don't really want to know the truth.

But then last night she went out again and I decided that I would check up on her. I hid behind my car which I knew would give me a good view of the whole street so I could see which car she got out of on her return.

It was whilst I crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Do you think I should take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself? ....

best post here!:p

rvd156 wrote: »
    Wondering if any of you can help with my dilemma?

I would be most grateful for any advice you could give on this matter of deep concern to me, as I am now in two minds about what to do.

For sometime now I've suspected that my girl maybe having an affair. You know the sort of thing. The phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

Recently she has started going out 'with the girls' a lot and when I ask which girls it's always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always used keep an eye out for her taxi coming home, but now she always walks up the street, although I can hear a car setting off as if she has just got out of one around the corner.

The other day I picked up her mobile, just to see what time it was, and she went mental, screaming at me that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I kind of think deep down I don't really want to know the truth.

But then last night she went out again and I decided that I would check up on her. I hid behind my car which I knew would give me a good view of the whole street so I could see which car she got out of on her return.

It was whilst I crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Do you think I should take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself? ....
    left rear wheel arch nissan micra 1998 if im not mistaken.

apparently willie o dea paased a law making it legal to urinate on them day or night

so dont attempt repair yourself - good news its low maintainance with toilet duck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭jackbutler

I think the posting of this in AH shows us that good ol' Snyper still gotz his humour :]

Have you considered telling your ex to flat out leave you alone?
    OR
    you could move to a country where rape is legal. You like rape dontcha *tickles your chin*

this message is not meant to be literal. Please, out of the depths of your hearts, forgive me.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭metalgear2k2

Switches on PI mode:

Been there done that, to be honest the right answer is completely cut contact, I didn’t and it nearly ****ed up my new long term relationship, after 2 years of no GF!!! She still didn’t really want me to be with anyone but didn’t want me herself either!! Looking back now completely cut contact was defo the way to go, would have saved so much trouble and heart ache. Just do it man, a year down the line u will be well happy with urself for having the balls to do it.

Switches back to AH mode:

You could just put a bullet in her and rape the body for old time’s sake. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

Switches back to AH mode:

You could just put a bullet in her and rape the body for old time’s sake. ;)

wow...thats actually a great idea. *tips hat to the marvelous sir*

keep her it in the freezer, thaw it out in the morning leave it in the oven at 50 degrees for 7 hours. right job when you get home from a stressful day at work raping children.

the perfect girlfriend.....doesnt talk at all, just puts out! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

I'm going to be a bit controversial here and say I think yis'r all being a bit harsh on the Ex. From reading Snypers OP it sounds to me like the ex realised she fúcked up (albeit VERY late in the day/month/year). I do see the point made by many that she's only doing this because of the 'I Now Want What I Can't Have' syndrome but another school of though would be that it took seeing Snyper with another lady to make her realise what she's lost. I also think it was big of her to offer to do all the things that she wasn't willing do pre - split i.e. have kids, move to Athlone etc., so contrary to what some people think, maybe she's starting to put Snypers wants/needs before her own in order to win him back?

Obviously I'm making lot's of assumptions here and reading very much in between the lines but just wanted to put forward another point of view.
    btw, I don't condone any of the methods she's used to try get you back - she's obviously desperate to start over - but could her heart (not her actions) be in the right place?

@ Snyper: It's worrying that the recent back-biting / hounding is causing your depression to return but maybe (just maybe) she is not doing that wittingly, it could be just a negative bi-product of her efforts to get you back?
    Even if all of my points were true, you were clear in your post that you love her now only as a friend so my advice would be arrange to meet with her for coffee and tell her everything you said in your OP. If she's a decent skin she'll understand, cop on and hopefully move on....

Lastly, as a previous poster said, you are living with this new lady 2 months an seeing her for nearly 3 so you were together only a matter of weeks before setting up home together.... that' a bit mad no matter how great she is. Is she possibly a rebound? Do you THINK you want her because she's able to offer you all the things your ex wouldn't?

Anyway, best of luck with it Snyp ;)

Lastly, as a previous poster said, you are living with this new lady 2 months an seeing her for nearly 3 so you were together only a matter of weeks before setting up home together.... that' a bit mad no matter how great she is. Is she possibly a rebound? Do you THINK you want her because she's able to offer you all the things your ex wouldn't?

Sometimes I think when you meet the right person.
    The rules of common sense don't apply.
    At the end of the day it works because it was always going to.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

so contrary to what some people think, maybe she's starting to put Snypers wants/needs before her own in order to win him back?
    I see what you're saying and it's possible certainly, but frankly I doubt it somehow. She's had plenty of time to work out what she wanted, so I would be saying at this point, "tough luck love this ship has sailed". She was aware of what she was doing when she left. If she wasnt then she's frankly an emotional moron and that's not a good trait in a life partner. He asked her to stay and only now when he looks like he's moving on she has a change of mind? Cool we all screw up, but what's to stop her being confused again? I've seen this happen a fair amount in the past. Mostly women I must say but I can think of a bloke who pulled the same and in each case when the person took them back they left down the line within months.

This person could be different. That's entirely possible, but how she's going about this suggests to me she won't be. It's all about what she's losing, what she wants, not so much what El Snypo wants or may be good for him. If she had said, "I've realised what I've lost. I still love you and I'm sorry for everything, but I'm glad you're happy with someone and I wish you the best", then I may be more on her side.

I'm of the opinion that when someone leaves after a longtermer, let them leave. If they find out they were wrong then it's up to them to make amends and to make them for the right reasons.

I actually missed that bit! Mmmmkay..... Not so good. Now I'm all for love at first sight, but that's very rushed. Instant ready made family rushed. Things rushed into have a nasty habit of going south in just a rushed way. Not always but in the context of this?

As for rebound; I would define that as a relationship that starts when the last one is still in play. Basically, there's three people in the relationship. Very common. Now we all bring stuff forward from previous loves, but it should be in a healthy way. Maybe step back a bit here Snyper. It's all too easy to caught up in the moment. I've seen rebounds last for years too. I've even seen people get engaged and even married. They will go south or not be healthy relationships. they're based on a falsehood at the start and that always comes out in one way or another.

Relationships are tenuous things and most over time fail. The one that doesn't you end up with. They increase the chances of failure by being too rushed or by being rebounds.
    Seconded.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

I'm going to be a bit controversial here and say I think yis'r all being a bit harsh on the Ex. From reading Snypers OP it sounds to me like the ex realised she fúcked up (albeit VERY late in the day/month/year). I do see the point made by many that she's only doing this because of the 'I Now Want What I Can't Have' syndrome but another school of though would be that it took seeing Snyper with another lady to make her realise what she's lost. I also think it was big of her to offer to do all the things that she wasn't willing do pre - split i.e. have kids, move to Athlone etc., so contrary to what some people think, maybe she's starting to put Snypers wants/needs before her own in order to win him back?

Obviously I'm making lot's of assumptions here and reading very much in between the lines but just wanted to put forward another point of view.
    btw, I don't condone any of the methods she's used to try get you back - she's obviously desperate to start over - but could her heart (not her actions) be in the right place?

@ Snyper: It's worrying that the recent back-biting / hounding is causing your depression to return but maybe (just maybe) she is not doing that wittingly, it could be just a negative bi-product of her efforts to get you back?
    Even if all of my points were true, you were clear in your post that you love her now only as a friend so my advice would be arrange to meet with her for coffee and tell her everything you said in your OP. If she's a decent skin she'll understand, cop on and hopefully move on....

Not contraversial really, but - i dont think she really means it in her heart and soul when she says she wants kids and would move to athlone, i think she was just desperate for me and the golden cock.

As for how quickly i moved in with the new one, well technically ive been shacked up with her since day 2 of meeting her, but only to my house since thursday. She was livin next door to a convicted coke dealer and he had a rapp for stabbing some guy a few years back.. a few weeks ago i had a bbq and the gf invited them over for some grub.. she assured me they were harmless and she being to nice for her own good never informed me of this guys record. A few hours later one of their friends snorted coke in the bathroom of her house and when i found out i went fcuking bezerk.. there was a 6 year old kid in the house and other neighbors kids there as well as my own friends.. its no reflection on my gf, she was only trying to be nice and naively thought they were over their past, i didnt know that they had a record until a week later when the robbed all the beer in the house when we were gone. My gf went mad at them for entering her house, and approached them, they followed her into the house and attacked her.

I cam down stares starkers naked and threw the 2 women out and then Mr Stabby wanted a go, but when he saw 6'4 18 stone (includes 1 stone of cock) built like a brick sh1thouse snyper standing starkers naked at the front door with my hand stroking fondly a semi hard cock from all the girl on girl action, he decided to fcuk off home.

It was only at this point that My gf told me of their recore and past. I was far from happy and told her that she deserves alot better than this and needs better luck in her life, so i insisted she and her son come live with me.

The cost to her for all this kindness,.. a mere 650 blowjob tokens.

I asked her if they were transfereable .. she said no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

but when he saw 6'4 18 stone (includes 1 stone of cock) built like a brick sh1thouse snyper standing starkers naked at the front door with my hand stroking fondly a semi hard cock

Pics or GTFO!!

Darling, its all over the internet if you look in the right places ...

Would that be you with the gimp mask on all the gay sites?

• Advertisement

The REAL Snypie is back! I missed ya pal
    /* ruffles Snypies hair

now someone get this thread banished to Thunderdome so we can rip this pussy to shreds! :P

Kiera wrote: »
    Would that be you with the gimp mask on all the gay sites?

No sweetpea,

I was the pole at the Sex Olympics female pole vault competition.

Maybe the pressure or my size got the better of you that day with the eyes of the p0rn world on you.

But my sweetpea, you are welcome to contact me for private tuition anytime.

Lets say we set the pole at a mere 14" to start off with?

No sweetpea,

I was the pole at the Sex Olympics female pole vault competition.

Maybe the pressure or my size got the better of you that day with the eyes of the p0rn world on you.

But my sweetpea, you are welcome to contact me for private tuition anytime.

Lets say we set the pole at a mere 14" to start off with?

Lmao, pm sent ;)

now someone get this thread banished to Thunderdome so we can rip my pussy to shreds! :P

Now, that would be one way to take my mind off my troubles.

When im done.. you need an excuse.. hmm..

Tell your hubby you fell off a cliff and landed on your sweet fanny..

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Yeah, I know that feeling. Sometimes I want to do somethng like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

CCCP^ wrote: »
    Yeah, I know that feeling. Sometimes I want to do somethng like this.

I love this Film :D

Now, that would be one way to take my mind off my troubles.

When im done.. you need an excuse.. hmm..

Tell your hubby you fell off a cliff and landed on your sweet fanny..

:pac:

pwnd :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Leon11

what film is that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

American Psycho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

The book is ten times better. just skip to the next chapter when he starts reviewing things and going on about his daily hygiene routine.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭metalgear2k2

wow...thats actually a great idea. *tips hat to the marvelous sir*

why thank you kind sir!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Sorry to hear things haven't been that great for you Snypy :( The only thing I can say about it is in delicate times deal with things delicately.

Sorry to hear things haven't been that great for you Snypy :( The only thing I can say about it is in delicate times deal with things delicately.

:/

I was rummaging thru stuff in the house looking for something and i came across photos, i know before i opened them what was inside.. those "happy time holiday" photos.. you know you shouldnt open.. but i did..

i was in ribbons :o

My new girlfriend was rather supportive, but i felt like a complete ghey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

I was rummaging thru stuff in the house looking for something and i came across photos, i know before i opened them what was inside.. those "happy time holiday" photos.. you know you shouldnt open.. but i did..

You need to burn all photos of your previous girlfriend in effigy.

Best to have a fire extinguisher handy.

Honey-ec wrote: »

But thats like trying to erase 7 years of my life?! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Do it man - take the bullet.

On the plus side, you can make up some outrageous sh*te to explain away the missing 7 years. You were in the French Foreign Legion, you were bounty hunting in South America for the Simon Wiesenthal Centre - that kind of thing...

Get a tube of Pritt Stick and stick your new gf's face over the old one's face in all of your pictures. Then you don't have to go on a load of holidays again just to get replacement pictures for your 7 erased years. Problem solved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭brosps

mabey you should reconsider your dating habits

you should not have dated a canine

i tell you now i tell you again it aint right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Honey-ec wrote: »

PM me any "artistic" ones first though

Wait a minute. Who gets photos developed anymore?

• Advertisement

[ahoff] Put them in the back of the topic shelf in the highest cupboard in the kitchen.Forget about them.
    So that you can laugh at your fukked up brain chemical induced gehyness this time next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Magpie!

That is one understanding gf if she tolerated you having a kiniption over ex photos. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Spare your feelings in the long run
    Post them on porn sites and give out number of ex

or post on HSE website with big warning signs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Dude i swear, i have lost all my respect for you... you really sound GHEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

like... wtf?

Some chick has you in bits... and you are now dating an amazing gf:rolleyes:

You are lucky it aint me! Cause no way i would be tolerating you behaving like this over an ex! Seems you haven't gotten over the ex... so what are the chances of you having a successful relationship with the new gf?

She's one brilliant woman i tell you! If you know whats good for you, sort your head and heart out...

Bin those pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magpie! wrote: »
    That is one understanding gf if she tolerated you having a kiniption over ex photos. :eek:

She tolerates it because im a walking orgasam maker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Magpie!

Or has shockingly low self-esteem. You'll be posting looking to get rid of her clingey ass in a years time.

Magpie! wrote: »
    Or has shockingly low self-esteem. You'll be posting looking to get rid of her clingey ass in a years time.

Na shes not clingy.

I think its called Stockholm syndrome

put them away- there will be time to look at them but not know

Well, its been over a year now, so i thought it wouldnt bother me..

Advertisement