Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter required????

Options
  • 28-08-2008 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Looking for recommendations for a good house painter in the Kilkenny area. We just had a new kitchen extension put on to the house and the builder had his own so called professional painter!!! We where going to ask the same painter to do the rest of the house but after seeing his work (turned lovely super smooth newly plastered walls in to what now like a ploughed field) we decided against. The rest of the house is about 5 years old and approximately 3500 sq feet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 bobeye

I can see youve had a typically bad painter in your house, and as alot of people iv worked for have had the same problem i can tell you 1 thing.... judge the painter by his/her price. if it seems too cheap to be true then it probably is. if you need advise on your house or who to get to do the job right id be happy to help. im from dublin but i do work nationwide. if you'd like a quote you can call me @ 0857044560. rob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

There is a painting crew in Freshford/Urlingford area in KK and I honestly could not recommend then enough.

I had SILLY BONKERS quotes for my house ranging from 5 to 7k, for an everyroom paint job, walls, ceiling and doors,
    arkitraves (is this how you spell emmm?), and skirting boards all sanded and laquerered..........

mick is the boss (tho they are a family bizz)and when he came out to quote he was sensible and realistic in pricing and a gent and they are fultime professionals- not nixer types. They did my house for around 2k - sensible realistic pricing in a mad mad world of quotes. They did it in a matter of days, neat, tidy and courteous.
    He has lots and of references too.

call 087 9274788 - I've recommend them to soooo many and the word always comes back that the were brilliant!:D

Hope this helps!

NIF

Advertisement