Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin traffic on a Friday morning?

• 28-08-2008 11:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hey all - was wondering does anyone have a fair idea about what time the rush hour traffic in town eases off on a Friday morning. I'm heading to Electric Picnic but need to pick up some friends from East Wall (I'm coming from Blackrock) and head out from there. I drive that way the odd morning at about 7.30am and it's usually fine, but not sure about later than that - was thinking of leaving my house about 9ish - would it have eased off by then do ye think??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Heroditas

jmcwobbles wrote: »
    Hey all - was wondering does anyone have a fair idea about what time the rush hour traffic in town eases off on a Friday morning. I'm heading to Electric Picnic but need to pick up some friends from East Wall (I'm coming from Blackrock) and head out from there. I drive that way the odd morning at about 7.30am and it's usually fine, but not sure about later than that - was thinking of leaving my house about 9ish - would it have eased off by then do ye think??

It definitely should have eased off by then. I always find that Friday mornings are the best for traffic and it's the lightest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 287 ✭✭jmcwobbles

Brill thanks a mil - they were supposed to make their way to me on the DART cos I assumed traffic would suck, but now I'm getting the guilts at making them lug all their stuff over!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

The schools are starting back - things could easily falls apart anywhere along the route.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If it's raining that will affect things too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭SickCert

One crash is all it takes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement