Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apache Valor 9088

Options
  • 28-08-2008 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I bought the above chopper in the States last week.
    Brought it home and tried to charge the batterythrough an Irish adapter but stupidly never took into account the diff voltage and the plug blew.
    Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can buy a new charger that will fit Irish sockets and have the correct voltage ?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

will1977 wrote: »
    Hi,

I bought the above chopper in the States last week.
    Brought it home and tried to charge the batterythrough an Irish adapter but stupidly never took into account the diff voltage and the plug blew.
    Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can buy a new charger that will fit Irish sockets and have the correct voltage ?

Thanks
    Not so simple as that. There is more to consider ......
    You need a charger to do the same job using Irish voltage mains electricity as an input.
    BUT
    you ALSO need compatibe plugs so as to be able to plug the new charger onto the battery that came with the heli.

And being a US heli, the plugs could be any oddball kind.

Try calling Patrick at www.greenhobbymodel.com and describe the plug, or email him a photo.

Advertisement