Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Gok Wan lying to us?

Options
  • 28-08-2008 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭

Pighead and Miss Piggy had a blazing television related row a couple of weeks ago. Went something like this:

Miss Piggy: Switch it over to channel 4 there honeycheeks.
    Pighead: Would love to do that my little lamb chop but the second half of the football is about to start
    Miss Piggy: I don't care what's about to start my loverman, we are watching Gok Wan tonight.
    Pighead: Listen babes, hate to be blunt here but Gok can go fcuk himself, Pigheads watching the footie now. Please don't make Pighead put his finger in the air.
    Miss Piggy: That's fair enough sweetcheeks. No snuggles for a month for Pighead......

So we were watching Gok and something just wasn't right about the whole thing. There's this asian man who declares that he's gay yet at the same time Pighead caught him blatantly touching up one of the pretty female models bumcheeks.

Is Gok's gay persona a big fat untruth designed to engineer situations where he finds himself surrounded by fantastic looking chicks wearing next to nothing. If it is should he be saluted or condemned. It's a toughie.

For those who don't know who Gok Wan is, here he is (with his arm around a woman)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/radioassets/photos/2007/5/22/20057_2.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I just wonder why people take advice from a man who clearly looks horrible.

Clothed or naked.

You think Gok is camp? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Pighead wrote: »
    Is Gok's gay persona a big fat untruth designed to engineer situations where he finds himself surrounded by fantastic looking chicks wearing next to nothing. If it is should he be sauted or condemned. It's a toughie.

Sautéed definitely. I love Asian cusine.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

The only person he's lying to is himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

you should have given up nookie for a month and watched the football to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

There's this asian man who declares that he's gay yet at the same time Pighead caught him blatantly touching up one of the pretty female models bumcheeks.
    It's the perfect cover tbh - women think he's gay therefore don't feel threatened. Mr. Wan is then left to fondle as many bewbs and bums as he pleases and the women all go away feeling gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,051 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I'd say that Gok loves Gok, not cock! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Pighead: Would love to do that my little lamb chop but the second half of the football is about to start
    Miss Piggy: I don't care what's about to start my loverman, we are watching Gok Wan tonight.
    Pighead: Listen babes, hate to be blunt here but Gok can go fcuk himself, Pigheads watching the footie now. Please don't make Pighead put his finger in the air.
    Miss Piggy: That's fair enough sweetcheeks. No snuggles for a month for Pighead......

So we were watching Gok...

You gave in! For shame... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Otacon wrote: »
    You gave in! For shame...

No, he gave in for snuggles.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

you should have given up nookie for a month and watched the football to be honest.
    Pighead would have absolutely no trouble giving up nookie for a month. It was the giving up of the snuggles that made him break.

• Advertisement

g'em wrote: »
    It's the perfect cover tbh - women think he's gay therefore don't feel threatened. Mr. Wan is then left to fondle as many bewbs and bums as he pleases and the women all go away feeling gorgeous.

That Trinny and Susannah pair are always using "fashion" as an excuse for a lesbian feel up too.
    ejmaztec wrote: »
    I'd say that Gok loves Gok, not cock! :p

+1 :)

Fecking Greeks

Pighead would have absolutely no trouble giving up nookie for a month. It was the giving up of the snuggles that made him break.

Snuggles?

did these snuggles follow you watching Gok? did seeing him make you feel all snuggly?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I agree with G'em. All he has to do is dress like a clown and act camp and he gets to feel up chicks and watch them get changed...

* takes notes *

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Pighead and Miss Piggy had a blazing television related row a couple of weeks ago. Went something like this:

So we were watching Gok and something just wasn't right about the whole thing. There's this asian man who declares that he's gay yet at the same time Pighead caught him blatantly touching up one of the pretty female models bumcheeks.

Is Gok's gay persona a big fat untruth designed to engineer situations where he finds himself surrounded by fantastic looking chicks wearing next to nothing. If it is should he be saluted or condemned. It's a toughie.

For those who don't know who Gok Wan is, here he is (with his arm around a woman)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/radioassets/photos/2007/5/22/20057_2.jpg

Did you sing along after the ad-break? Goooooooook's Fashion. Me thinks you did just to prove how interested you were in said show ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

You could have snuglled yourself for a month instead

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Sizzler wrote: »
    Did you sing along after the ad-break? Goooooooook's Fashion. Me thinks you did just to prove how interested you were in said show ;)

Well you must have been watching aswell to know there was a Gok song...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Reminds me of this:

SEND THIS WARNING TO EVERYONE ON YOUR EMAIL LIST.

I hate those hoax e-mail warnings, but this one is important.

IF A MAN COMES TO YOUR FRONT DOOR AND SAYS HE IS CONDUCTING A SURVEY AND ASKS YOU TO SHOW HIM YOUR BOOBS, DO NOT SHOW HIM YOUR BOOBS.

THIS IS A SCAM, HE ONLY WANTS TO SEE YOUR BOOBS.

Snuggles?

did these snuggles follow you watching Gok? did seeing him make you feel all snuggly?
    Pigheads not sure what you are getting at here Fatty Fred but yes is probably the answer to your question.

So what do you think? Do you believe in Gok? To Pighead this is the most blatant case of deceit on TV since Rolf Harris pretended that he adored animals in that animal programme he done on BBC. Pighead watched in open mouthed horror as Harris could be seen quite clearly to twist a little kittens paw before twisting his crooked lips into a cruel and sinister smile.

Gok is this centuries Rolf Harris.

Pighead wrote:
    done it on purpose to set up javaboy for a killer gag

Nice save Piggy. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I agree with G'em. All he has to do is dress like a clown and act camp and he gets to feel up chicks and watch them get changed...

* takes notes *
    But in fairness, have you actually seen some of the women he feels up???
    Some of them would turn ya gay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭david_the_great

miss piggy has you wrapped around her little finger

To Pighead this is the most blatant case of deceit on TV since Rolf Harris pretended that he adored animals in that animal programme he done on BBC. Pighead watched in open mouthed horror as Harris could be seen quite clearly to twist a little kittens paw before twisting his crooked lips into a cruel and sinister smile.

And how many times did we see a pet seemingly on the mend... good prognosis... moving about well and almost ready to go home before Harris would mysteriously say "Unfortunately, little fluffy didn't make it."

I always thought it was a bit odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

He's one of the Crab People!

kearnsr wrote: »
    You could have snuglled yourself for a month instead
    You need soft and well moisturised hands to be a good snuggler. Pighead has neither. His digits are hardened and gnarly from years of typing bitter words on a keyboard and posting them onto an Irish bulletin board.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Pigheads not sure what you are getting at here Fatty Fred but yes is probably the answer to your question.

So what do you think? Do you believe in Gok? To Pighead this is the most blatant case of deceit on TV since Rolf Harris pretended that he adored animals in that animal programme he done on BBC. Pighead watched in open mouthed horror as Harris could be seen quite clearly to twist a little kittens paw before twisting his crooked lips into a cruel and sinister smile.

Plus aul Rolf ain't a Vegetarian. Double standards methinks.
    [Rolf to camera] "Rights folks, join us tomorrow evening to see if this poor little Chinchilla survives his heart operation.....Awwww"
    [Rolf off camera] "Right, who's up for a nice steak and chips??"

Don't call me fatty, its not my fault, its your girlfriends.

Every time I "Snuggle" her she gives me a cake.:D

FTR, no i don't think Gok is a Ginger Beer, I think he puts it on, not to get close to wimmins, but lets face it, no one would take a straight fashion expert seriously would they.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Tastes like craab, looks like pe-ople.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

He lied to me.

There was no chilli in the sauce.

Baxtard :mad:

• Advertisement

javaboy wrote: »
    And how many times did we see a pet seemingly on the mend... good prognosis... moving about well and almost ready to go home before Harris would mysteriously say "Unfortunately, little fluffy didn't make it."

I always thought it was a bit odd.
    Spot on javaboy. The man's a menace to society. If a man with a creepy goatee and a stick on haircut released a song called "Two little boys" today do you think he'd get a primetime slot on the BBC hosting an animal related programme?

That was a rhetorical question by the way. The answer is quite clearly NO.

Advertisement