Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Gok Wan lying to us?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Believe me it's actually fairly good. It was done live at the MTV music awards about 5-6 years back. Was really popular on the net afterwards ^

Sounds just like Fred Durst singing a Led Zepplin song. I prefer when they do it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEXYJzbGw8s

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Rolf Harris is a legend. The only person to ever do justice to a Zeppelin cover.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy5KjaAS7nY

And he painted the queen.
    Sorry Mr. Head. Had to step in on Rolf's behalf. Too right about that gok wan.
    Dodgy.
    Pighead thought so too mr bollocko but having heard numerous animal related Rolf Haris cruelty stories over the years, Pighead has had to revise his decision.

You know when you were a kid and you caught frogs and put them into containers before putting a straw down their gobs and blowing until their cheeks made a pop sound? Well apparently Harris done the same thing but instead of straws he used BICYCLE PUMPS and instead of cheeks popping THE WHOLE FROG popped.

Sorry to ruin trample over your heroes reputation bollocko but the facts show he's nothing but a cruel creep.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

I happen to know Gok Wan is in Dublin today, So why dont you track him down and find out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Kid in my old school was onto the same scam, the sly little bastard. Used to walk around camping it up all the time, so when it was time for PE none of the fellas wanted him in our changing room. So he used to use the girls changing room and do PE with them, even used to be in there while they showered. Ran into him in town about 2 years after we all left school, get chatting to him, then this blonde chick comes out of the newsagent and puts her arm around him and he introduces me to his fiance. Now with this Gok Wan fella I've come to the obvious realisation that there are maybe, at a push, 20 gay men in europe, the rest are faking it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

GOKS MY DADDY.....

WE ROLLLLLLLLLL!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Pighead wrote: »
    Pighead and Miss Piggy had a blazing television related row a couple of weeks ago. Went something like this:

Clearly you're not satisfying your woman Pighead. Send her over to me and I'll sort her out for you.

Advertisement