Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Married Life

Options
  • 28-08-2008 1:25pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭

Women: one engaged, one a mistress & one married, are chatting about their relationships and decide to amaze their men...that night, all three will wear a leather bodice S&M style, stilettos and a mask over their eyes!!!

After a few days they meet again.....

The engaged girlfriend: 'The other night, when my boyfriend came back
    home, he found me with the leather bodice, 12cms stilettos & mask. He saw me & said: 'You are the woman of my life, I love you' ... then we made love, sweet love all night long

The mistress: Ah! Me too...the other night I met my lover in the office and I was wearing the leather bodice, mega stilettos, mask over my eyes and a raincoat & when I opened the raincoat he did not say anything.....but we had wild s*x all night!!!

The married one: 'The other night I sent the kids to stay at my mothers for the night. I got myself ready: leather bodice, super stilettos and mask over my eyes...my husband comes back from work, opens the door and says?????.

'Alright Batman, what's for dinner...?'

Advertisement