Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tired and Emotional

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Aww no Trinity, hope he pulls through :( If not you did a good thing taking him in, you tried your best x

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

This one by Josh Groban. That guy's voice just blows my mind.

Other thing never far away: Rachmaninov's second piano concerto on CD.

Mostly the best thing I can do is go to my room, close the curtains, light a few candles and put on some piano music and curl up on my bed. I also write a journal (on real paper with a pen as opposed to a blog or something) and find that just taking the time out for me helps.

Life is like a sine wave, some ups, some downs. All the ups tend to come together, the same is true for downs; sometimes it's just like a litany of them and it's hard to handle...I'm just waiting for the upswing to come. The last time I'd a serious run of things going against me I just said feckit and bought a new camera.

When it's relatively mild, a phone call to the beauty clinic and an appointment for something nice tends to take the edge off stuff. And strangely enough - possibly because I don't do it very often - baking works.

Trinity1: take care of yourself.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Hope you're doing alright Trinity x

I just head up to my room, stick on some music like the soundtrack to the hours

Today I cried over that show Last Choir Standing. One of the choirs was shown singing a song from Karl Jenkins' Songs of Sanctuary. I performed this with my choir in fifth year and it made me realise how much I'm going to miss secondary school and being with my mates!

I made cupcakes and feel a lot better :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

I'm a firm believer in everything happens for a reason. It can take years to discover the reason, but you will find out in time what it was.

If you dont experience the bad how can you ever appreciate the good.

I do believe things get better and you have to take the bad with the good.

And there is good stuff such as more relaxed, no panic attacks!! More time and patience with kids, other puppy i have is so funny and loving you cant help but smile no matter how you are feeling. It makes you more determined to get up off your arse and do something i suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭tinkletoes

bebo.jpg
    Ah its so cute. The radio in my car broke today so going to have to get a new one :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

He made it. He came home on saturday however he was taken back in on monday and had to have his tail amputated. He came home yesterday and has been doing great since.

Here is his now

SL380397.jpg

But......his brother took ill last week and he didnt make it. I'm gutted. He was put to sleep on sunday, i didnt find out til monday. I really was not too worried about him as he wasnt as sick as Bebo and i just thought he would pull through so it was a shock. I cant stop bloody crying. Heres my little angel just before he took ill.

Doodles.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Trinity1 wrote: »
    But......his brother took ill last week and he didnt make it. I'm gutted. He was put to sleep on sunday, i didnt find out til monday. I really was not too worried about him as he wasnt as sick as Bebo and i just thought he would pull through so it was a shock. I cant stop bloody crying. Heres my little angel just before he took ill.

Doodles.jpg

Oh Trinity! That's terrible. It'll get better in a while, but for the moment don't worry about needing to cry.

*hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Oh Trinity I'm so sorry :( You poor thing. You should be proud of yourself for doing your best. Big Hugs pet xxx

Advertisement