Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I watch the Challenge Cup Final in Dublin ?

Options
  • 28-08-2008 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

just registered on the boards so go easy on me !

I will be in Dublin over the weekend visiting the in-laws who live in Bayside.
    Do you know of any pubs that are likely to be showing the Challenge Cup Final ? I've been told that most pubs will have Setanta Premiership Soccer on....

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Reckon you'll have a job ahead of you. You might be able to find a place that has a big screen and a smaller TV and try to persuade them to let you watch it on the TV. Obviously everyone in Ireland has BBC, so maybe you can persuade the in-laws, or find a sympathetic friend. I'm not a Dub myself, so I cant give you a specific location, but I'm sure someone, somewhere will facilitate you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 stooby doo

Thanks for the reply.

The inlaws wont have a problem with putting the match on, but it's not the same as watching it in a boozer !

There's a few pubs nearby that I can enquire in tomorrow as we're flying over tonight.

Thanks anyway

Advertisement