Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards.ie gear has landed!

Options
  • 28-08-2008 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭

It's waiting in the sorting office for me now, I'll be picking it up on the way home.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

woohoo!!!!
    nice one.
    any ideas on how you want to do the distribution?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

kenmc wrote: »
    any ideas on how you want to do the distribution?
    Cargo bike, cargo bike!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Excellent news. I guess it is too late to change my order so?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Deadly ! Distribution could be awkward alright with penexpers being in Kildare though. The amount of stuff probably weighs a fierce amount.

Could be appropriate timing for a pub visit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

It could be. If anyone wants their gear this evening, meet me at 5:15 at the sorting office opposite the church beside the guiness brewery this evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

penexpers wrote: »
    It could be. If anyone wants their gear this evening, meet me at 5:15 at the sorting office opposite the church beside the guiness brewery this evening.

Sorting office closes at 5 sir... as you're in Kildare, I don't mind distributing the goods from my place like before (it's just around the corner from the sorting office)

they told me 5:30 on the phone. late night thursday opening maybe?

that might be a good idea tiny, are you around this evening?

they told me 5:30 on the phone. late night thursday opening maybe?

that might be a good idea tiny, are you around this evening?

Could be -I'm only going on the slips they leave through the door (it's my local sorting office see). I'm happy enough to head down and pick it up tonight if you want (I assume there's no docket cos it'll be in the ether of Kevin St)

yeah but yer man said something about photo id or something. might be best to meet you there?

yeah but yer man said something about photo id or something. might be best to meet you there?

Grand, I'll be there for 10 to 5

• Advertisement

Ok, I now have the boards kit in my place. Penexpers is sending me the sizes and type of stuff ordered, so give me a few hours and you can call up and collect it. If you need directions/anything -just pm me!

Advertisement