Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

rust solution

Options
  • 28-08-2008 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

i had a minor tip in my car ages ago and recently i noticed a little bit of rust on the car where i had the tip...its maybe only an inch long but is there any way i can protect it from rusting more?... would a layer of paint do the job?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

jobless wrote: »
    Hey all,

i had a minor tip in my car ages ago and recently i noticed a little bit of rust on the car where i had the tip...its maybe only an inch long but is there any way i can protect it from rusting more?... would a layer of paint do the job?
    There is magic fluid that you can paint on to stop rust from spreading. Your local motor factors should be able to sort you out.

Advertisement