Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bonjour

• 28-08-2008 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

howdy lads, great weather today huh? well overdue.. loads of nice ladieees out :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

mang wrote: »
    howdy lads, great weather today huh? well overdue.. loads of nice ladieees out :D

one word...

"McFlurry" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Let me second that.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭mang

so whos driving? come get me.

so whos driving? come get me.

already done, it was at 3pm we saw Pepper, but i was too far away to say "hey babay!" to him haha :eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Aye tis a great day.. but a brief look at the weather forecast seems its all going to change.. :(

• Advertisement

Sully wrote: »
    Aye tis a great day.. but a brief look at the weather forecast seems its all going to change.. :(

BOOOURNS Sully!!! BOOOURNS!! :mad:

didnt make much of a diffrence to me.. i went out and get wrecked drunk.. loads of debs peoples out.. then i got arrested. i love waterford.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

didnt make much of a diffrence to me.. i went out and get wrecked drunk.. loads of debs peoples out.. then i got arrested. i love waterford.

What did ya do to get yourself arrested? Drunk and disorderly / public order offense I am going to go with :p

i was talkin to a copper earlier on in the hour... in that hour i got a wee bit more flutered.. i was walking in the work road from where i was, the cops pulled up because i had a bit of a hard time walking, texting and drinking the brandy i was carrying... when they asked if i was ok i looked at them realized it was the lads from earlier and started chatting.. then at some point i asked herself.. "hey baby.. wanna play with muh thang" and i got nicked to dry out in a cell.. :D

Sully wrote: »

But it's looking MCFlurry Good today!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

robtri wrote: »
    But it's looking MCFlurry Good today!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Darn Tootin' !!!!

lads.. im in the shop.
    i want a mcflurry.. or at least the sightseeing.

it was a good run.... ha ha... the sights around waterford today where good .....

damn you.

Advertisement