Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Party Anyone?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

First week of first year in college...went to a houseparty (in the old part of college court in UL for anyone who knows) where I arrived to everyone playing smashy smashy with any breakable item of cutlery/glassware/anything removable in the kitchen. Side door was pulled off the hinges, all of the furniture ended up outside the house in the front garden all over the place. By the end the kitchen had a two inch thick layer of broken...everything. Guy who lived there was promptly evicted and the house put up for sale a few weeks after.

Nice introduction to college life!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

taking beer and putting it into the oven and putting the heat on

wtf? why? why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭board om

Kiera wrote: »
    haha :)

He was being a dick. Thats not nice!

tbh it just sounds like he is trying to make himself sound cool by boasting about wrecking someone elses house. usually if you can remember one house wrecking party that clearly it means its the only one you have been to.

OP, you should try and get out more, and preferably to a more mature gathering. we have all been to parties where the house gets wrecked, but just because other people are being destructive doesnt mean you have to join in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭scottledeuce

One house party stick's put in my mind, Me and a mate went to a party with a friend of a friend as you do, Got there, good laugh, after a bout an hour most people were either on coke or drugs of some sort, I don't really do any of that so as you can imagine the conversation wasn't really that interesting to me.

Myself and a mate found a video camera and had a bit of fun, he found a condom and put it in some girls drink and sent me to document finding it with the camera,

Then told some guys that there was no way they could kick the lightbulb which ended up in one chap going to hospital to have a coffee table removed.

we wanted to leave the tape but that was probably a bad idea when we moved on to filming some lad using the mums rubber gloves to fill the shower head with sh*t

Brought it home and man is it still funny

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

3 pages and no ones mentioned that australian dude? i'm too lazy to dig up the video, i'm sure someone else will.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Joe Cool

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Feeling a bit nostalgic today, started looking back on the string of house parties I attended in my day. I remember one house party distinctly, there was a warm, tranquil, spring breeze from the east with a mist in the air that left the tips of my ears moist and glistening. My clothes were faded and dark like the plastic debris washed up on the stone beaches of Galway..... eh yeah probably a bit too nostalgic! Anyway where was I, well this particular house party was fecking mental. We walked into the house, all 6 of us, greeted at the door by the girl who owned the house who without a hint of sanity on the poor girl instructed us to destroy her house!? or in her words "listen lads my mum is a b*tch and i dont give two polish f*cks what you do to this house, so work away!"
    Yeah so there was 6 of us, already pretty drunk and with unintentional urges to vandalise. Little demons inside our heads that we had planned to store away for the night out of respect for this strangers house were released by invitation. The house was packed with more than 50 people at this stage. So it all started out pretty slow, first we were in the kitchen putting mayo in the toaster and taking beer and putting it into the oven and putting the heat on.
    One of my friends had urinated in the closet all over the coats and hoover. My other friend was urinating from the top of the stairs down onto the telephone in the hallway. People were dancing in high heels on the kitchen table destroying it. Tossing glass bottle against the walls. Me and a friend ran into the mothers room bouncing on the bed, it obviously couldn't hold our weight and broke inwards, I jumped and clinged onto the wardrobe that fell down crushing the side lamp up against the wall. My friend finding vagina cream under the mothers pillow smeared in all over the wall.
    The night continued, pouring milk into every crevasse of the house, super glue crackers to walls, rubbing melted chocolate onto all the underwear in the house, animal p*rn on the computer left as screensaver, condoms found in wardrobe were put on all fruit in the kitchen....
    Woke up the next day with a knife in my pocket and the 3 of spades in my hand. I feel guilty about the mess looking back but has anyone else ever caused destruction at house parties?

You're sound. You really are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

I was at a house party once in the city centre and it was one of these terrace bungalows with an attic conversation and a balcony out off it. We were out on the balcony drunk when we realized we could get up to the chimney. We went straight up and lean against it and the top of it was loose and it fell off into the next doors yard. That gave us the taste and giddiness of destruction and we emptied two packs of washing powder into the main water tank and locked her small dog into a glass cabinet and then broke the key so she'd have to break the glass to get him out. We did other stuff but they were the creative ones

You sicken me...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

we emptied two packs of washing powder into the main water tank

Washing powder doesn't do shít. Try putting some fairy liquid or bubble bath in there. The more the merrier, great for shít and giggles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The only two house parties I've been to big enough to actually warrant them being called a proper house party ended in total destruction. The first one, doors were broken, business equipment destroyed, a carpet of broken glass laid down, police being called, mattress racing down the stairs at 4am (the highlight of the evening without doubt), and so on - someone even, for whatever reason, took a **** on one of the bedroom floors. The other was even worse, with rare antique furniture being ruined, windows smashed, and so on.

On the other hand though, my sister threw a house party for her college class - medicine. I came home to find about 50 people in my house, and started getting a little freaked out owing to my own wonderful experiences - but those fears were soon laid to rest when I started encountering clusters of drunks comparing notes and even, hilariously, people drunkenly checking the pulse and heartbeat of a subject.....who was passed out, semi-naked awkwardly hanging half way out the door to the garden. Only 1 singe glass was broken all night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

locked her small dog into a glass cabinet and then broke the key so she'd have to break the glass to get him out. We did other stuff but they were the creative ones

Nice one, did you molest her as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

that australian guy is a twat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Feeling a bit nostalgic today, started looking back on the string of house parties I attended in my day. I remember one house party distinctly, there was a warm, tranquil, spring breeze from the east with a mist in the air that left the tips of my ears moist and glistening. My clothes were faded and dark like the plastic debris washed up on the stone beaches of Galway..... eh yeah probably a bit too nostalgic! Anyway where was I, well this particular house party was fecking mental. We walked into the house, all 6 of us, greeted at the door by the girl who owned the house who without a hint of sanity on the poor girl instructed us to destroy her house!? or in her words "listen lads my mum is a b*tch and i dont give two polish f*cks what you do to this house, so work away!"
    Yeah so there was 6 of us, already pretty drunk and with unintentional urges to vandalise. Little demons inside our heads that we had planned to store away for the night out of respect for this strangers house were released by invitation. The house was packed with more than 50 people at this stage. So it all started out pretty slow, first we were in the kitchen putting mayo in the toaster and taking beer and putting it into the oven and putting the heat on.
    One of my friends had urinated in the closet all over the coats and hoover. My other friend was urinating from the top of the stairs down onto the telephone in the hallway. People were dancing in high heels on the kitchen table destroying it. Tossing glass bottle against the walls. Me and a friend ran into the mothers room bouncing on the bed, it obviously couldn't hold our weight and broke inwards, I jumped and clinged onto the wardrobe that fell down crushing the side lamp up against the wall. My friend finding vagina cream under the mothers pillow smeared in all over the wall.
    The night continued, pouring milk into every crevasse of the house, super glue crackers to walls, rubbing melted chocolate onto all the underwear in the house, animal p*rn on the computer left as screensaver, condoms found in wardrobe were put on all fruit in the kitchen....
    Woke up the next day with a knife in my pocket and the 3 of spades in my hand. I feel guilty about the mess looking back but has anyone else ever caused destruction at house parties?

You should post this in the parenting forum - it would rightly scare them
    :D

Ive been to afew and held afew in my time. Only one occasion did a friend my sister invited in broke a light - all hell broke loose as my mother is to be feared.
    Parties I have attended always end up with me cleaning the persons house at 6am - am a good invitee

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

LouOB wrote: »
    You should post this in the parenting forum - it would rightly scare them
    :D
    or a discussion on legalising abortion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

dude....scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Woke up the next day with a knife in my pocket and the 3 of spades in my hand.

Legend.

Advertisement