Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarot Reader's Opinions & Experiences

Options
  • 28-08-2008 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Afternoon all,

I was just looking at the thread of psychic hack's readings (phenomenal work btw) & it got me to thinking

For all of you who can read cards,rune stones,tea leaves etc

Do you think it enhances your life to have this skill/gift?
    Are you ever afraid of what you might see?
    Do you ever struggle with the person you're reading for?

There are some in my extended family who would have claimed to have a gift. I learned to read cards, I don't claim any spiritual gift. Having said that I do think the ability to read the cards has done lots for me. I can focus better (if I want to), it's a bit of fun sometimes, & it can be a great help to people.

My 2 big fears however are

1) getting some dodgy character for a reading & some negative energy/force getting through to me

2) Seeing something challenging for a person who's already in distress & the consequences of that

Just wondering how others find it. I have a friend who is a very experienced reader & she never gives any of the above a second thought, then again this girl is totally fearless. I know I can protect myself from some negative energy but I also know my limitations in my development at the moment so am not totally immune!

Comments anyone

Ladybird

Advertisement