Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

User repeatedly posting the same personal issue

Options
  • 28-08-2008 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

Today's example being - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055366075

I have mentioned this in previous identical posts - all of which seem to have mysteriously disappeared when I searched his started threads today.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Sometimes posts dont immediately appear in PI, say, if the poster posts anonymously. Maybe the OP was impatient, and a mod had to delete all but one of their entries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Monkey61 wrote: »
    I have mentioned this in previous identical posts - all of which seem to have mysteriously disappeared when I searched his started threads today.

Probably because the mods deleted them!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

and i would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you pesky kids!

another mystery solved lads, good work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Monkey61

Nah I mean posting the same basic issue with different wording about twice a month. Is that not just irritating to all involved?? But presumably either asking for his old threads to be removed or doing it himself somehow so that nobody can call him on it. Giving the same person the same advice on a regular basis is annoying to those who keep up with the forum.

I've seen mods posting about this and reminding people of it in personal issues before, but this guy just keeps at it.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Dont think you can delete your own post after a short time. And unless theres something very off with a post a mod wont delete it either. Youre sure its the same poster?

/Needs PI mod input here.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Monkey
    If you have a problem with a thread or post, please report it.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do not believe I saw any reported posts from you.
    This is not a Feedback matter.
    B

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement