Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transcript of results form

Options
  • 28-08-2008 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All. PLEASE please please can somebody help me if you're in DIT. I've been on to the exams office in Kevin Street trying to get a form off them so I can get a transcript of my results. They say they're mailing it to me but no joy. If anybody can access the form is there any chance of PMing to me? I need to get the transcript asap for a masters application. I'm stuck in work and can't get into them to collect it:(:(:(:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Nemothefish

From my expericane the only real way to get anything from Kevin st exams office is to go in.. and Ask for eillen (cant spell her name) becouse most times you will get the lad (simon).. i have asked inthe past and he keeps telling me the printer is broken?? WTF there have got be be like 300 printers in that place...

Im in the same perdicaimant as your self.. except im doing exams so i wont get my results for a while.. and im waiting for them for a masters also

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Ah I got it in the end - I was stressed out last week waiting for it! I called again and got a nice lady who mailed it to me! Then my dad volunteered to bring it into them so I took up his offer - he used to go there in the olden days and likes to tell people how much it's changed and that he started the judo club, got a free plotter for the college and used to use the staff lift.. "and did you know that the canteen on the 4th floor is only for staff now!?!" - yes father you've told me a kagillion times:pac::rolleyes: Also they apologized saying that the lad I was talking to the first time is 'special' and can come off as a bit rude

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Nemothefish

Realy thay actuily said that Simon was Special... yes he is ... bit harsh of them to say that tho lol... ye I dont like dealing with the chap...ye Kevin st... it Neaver realy changes... Realy your dad set up the Judo... nice1 Im looking after the TeaKwon-Do club this year... I tryed Judo last year for the craic... ye but the Cantean will let students in... well the ones who dont want to by hot water that is... and the Staff lifts ... well it doesnt take a genius that the staff dont actuly use Keys in them... ITs funny watching first years who are afraid to use the lifts... for fear of staff... hehe..

I think in all fiarness to your Dad... every1 these days has a decendant of good aul Kevin St... I can name 2 people... both Pre annex time... I take it your dad is Pre Annex Also.. lol

Anyways Im glad to here that you got sorted in the exams office... thay generaly run thigs well in ther...not the most social of Folk but.. at this stage Eilleen Knows me by name...

Advertisement