Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blackberry 8310 and hotmail plus???

• 28-08-2008 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

hi
    has anyone managed to get hotmail to work with a vodafone ireland BIS account? i have read on the vodafone website that it is supposed to work, but when i try and add it , i get an error..

i have been on to microsoft support who are totally useless, cannot contact blackberry themselves, and vodafone say it should..........work....

however yahoo and gmail work perfectly!!

any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Do Vodafone not have a data support department that can add it for you? I know that O2 data support would happily add email accounts etc for you. Give Vodafone another buzz and see if they can do it for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭EIN

Random wrote: »
    Do Vodafone not have a data support department that can add it for you? I know that O2 data support would happily add email accounts etc for you. Give Vodafone another buzz and see if they can do it for you?

they said that they could try that, but hey im not giving my email account password out to anyone...

they dont seem to be that farmiliar with hotmail working on BIS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Do Vodafone provide a web based interface to add/remove accounts?

Why don't you give them the password, let them try it out, and then change the password after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

EIN wrote: »
    they said that they could try that, but hey im not giving my email account password out to anyone...

they dont seem to be that farmiliar with hotmail working on BIS!
    So you want help but won't give the information to allow them help you.

If it helps put your mind at ease, I've set hundred of account up over the years with O2 and to be honest have much better things to be doing than reading some random persons email. Apart from that, it's completely unprofessional and I seriously doubt they'd do that.

what error are you getting when you add it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement