Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man friendly spa in galway

Options
  • 28-08-2008 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

My boyfriend is always complaining about his back and how he would love a massage but then there is the whole age-old dilemma of not wanting to seem erm...well metrosexual or something to that affect, so basically he wont go if its not manly enough. So anybody know where I can get a voucher for a manly back massage??
    thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

haha men going for a spa treatment..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Maybe he needs bigger testicles first...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

I'd dump him for being a girly man if I were you

On a more serious note - http://www.absolutespa.ie/

Edit: Google search for "galway spa" turns up a mountain of info
    Im not sure what a Manly spa would look/be like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

'Spa'? Pay a tramp to do it. They have nimble hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,405 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

the-furbo wrote: »
    My boyfriend is always complaining about his back and how he would love a massage but then there is the whole age-old dilemma of not wanting to seem erm...well metrosexual or something to that affect, so basically he wont go if its not manly enough. So anybody know where I can get a voucher for a manly back massage??
    thanks!

Try a sports injury massage therapist (they do stronger massages, not just sports-related). And if Ferrnando Torres/Christiano Ronaldo/John Terry (okay, maybe not Terry:)) can get massages why can't he?

He's a big boy...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭chrussell

Maybe he needs bigger testicles first...

hahahahahahahaha...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    And if Ferrnando Torres/Christiano Ronaldo/John Terry (okay, maybe not Terry:)) can get massages why can't he?

In fairness, Terry is the only 'manly man' out of those 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭sAid

try the boiler house its for gays

lawl

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Hennybug

The Massage Centre in Woodquay a friend who's as opposite from a metro-sexual as you can get went there and raved about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Doesn't "man friendly spa" mean gay fuckfest ??

Maybe he's trying to tell you something :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Hennybug wrote: »
    The Massage Centre in Woodquay a friend who's as opposite from a metro-sexual as you can get went there and raved about it.

Unless there was a "happy ending" involved, he's clearly a closet homo

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Rub'n'tug? What a den of vice we inhabit...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 206 ✭✭Creachadóir

the-furbo wrote: »
    My boyfriend is always complaining about his back and how he would love a massage

Maybe he is hinting that he wants you to give him a back massage? Why don't you try/suggest that? Just get some massage oil and get stuck in :) (This is being said in an innocent massage related manner...)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

BestThreadEver.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭funkycat83

try the hawthorn clinic down dominic street beside massimos.

excellent back massage

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Go to centre for wellbeing, woodquay.

Advertisement