Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the strange t o i !

Options
  • 28-08-2008 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

i have been following the tour for the last 2 days and apart from listening to david duffield waffling on as he does along with some american guy at the sign on, why was there 2 cyclists riding at least 30 mins behind the broom wagon?
    the point of the broom wagon is that it is the last vehicle in the entire race

also on the desent after the 2 nd climb, it was very dangerous, loose chippings , grass in the centre of the road and at one pont a pipe going accross the road.

i just hope that in cork on sunday there is no repeat of the farce of last year on the city centre circuit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭michaelm

saw this also - posted another thread on this point - if they did the full circuit of the lake in Loughrea they would have been even further down

Advertisement