Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue in Dublin???

• 28-08-2008 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, I'm looking for a venue to hold an evening function, preferably in west dublin but not fussy.
    Does anyone have any recommendations???
    Looking for somewhere not too expensive but nice

thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

What type of function? How many people? What type of food/drink desired? How many people?

The more info the better :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dodge81

It's an evening reception, we are getting married abroad and want to have aprty when we get back, but it is NOT a wedding reception! cos the minute places hear that they pump up their prices.
    We're just looking for a finger buffet for roughly 150 ppl

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

You could maybe try the Belle (spl?) or the Clonsilla Inn. I've moved this to Dublin West hopefully you'll get some suggestions here :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I had my Grandmothers 80th birthday in the Spa Hotel in Lucan, it was reasonable enough. We had a band too.

There's also the Springfield Hotel just down the road from the Spa Hotel.

Had you any particular part of West Dublin in mind?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭mcgrate

Hi Dodge, Try the Green Isle hotel, near newlands cross.
    PM me and i can give you the details.

• Advertisement
Advertisement