Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

mk2 golf gti 8v

Options
  • 28-08-2008 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

t a 91 D reg

PAINT
    got resprayed about 1 year ago by evolution bodykits in its original color atlas gray still no stone chips, when it was sprayed it got the bumpers, arches side trim and wing mirrors all colorcoded i know that most people are against that but it looks really well

BODY
    the body is perfect no dints or rust at all i gave the underneath a good inspection no holes or rust and gave it a good seeme seal and waxoil so you will never have to worry about that the car also has central locking everyone who see the car loves it get beeps and flashes every day its a nice feeling when people appreciate the car

SUBFRAME
    the subframe has got a revamp put all new ball joints, tie rod arms, cv joint and have got the car tracked

LIGHTS
    still has the red ring 4 lamp grill, all lamps including indo's and fogs have been replaced with crystal ones looks F**king Savage!!!
    the side repeators are blanks but i have the loom and crystal one's for it and will be trown in with the car, the rear lights i have put the half smoked lights on the back contrasts well with the gray, had to get rid of the one's that were on it fully crystal sad.gif looked horrible

INTERIOR
    interior has no rips or tares is basically perfect, everything works mfa and all switches works, comes have a pioneer cd player fitted, speakers in the door pockets, custom rear shelf with 2 6x9s in it nice all around sound. i also have a few little bit to spruce the interior that will be trown in all tasteful

BREAKS
    i've replacet the break regulator under the axel and also replaced a rear caliper as the bleed nipple broke, on the front i upgraded the breaks to the 16v setup
    and got new bolts from vw and have bought grooved discs for the front and rear which i just fitted also fitting 2 new bearings in the rear as when you change the discs you have to change the bearings

SUSPENSION
    i dont know whats in it at the moment but its been lowered at the front none leak and work fine the car has never scraped yet!!! but i have also a set of koni adjustable sports suspension that im going to fit

WHEELS
    whats on it now is the original bbs aloys that came with the car from factory 4 good tires on them but i also have another set of bbs from my last mk2 that i can trow in for another 100yoyo if wanted

ENGINE & GEARBOX
    the engine is in perfect condition, when i got it the fan wouldn't shut off so i ended up replacing the 3 temp sensors 25 euro a pop also gave it a full service about 1000 miles ago it reads 152k now, coolant hoses have been replaced, the gearbox has been reconditioned so no second gear crunch! its also been fitted with a quick shift which i absolutely love!!!, clutch doesn't slip, the engine pull well with buckets of toeque, it also has power steering

EXHAUST
    currently it has the standard exhaust and i polished the tips which looks the business but i have a full stainless steel scorpion exhaust to fit

any questions i will be happy to answer and any test drive welcome, if your serious about the car we can talk money my number is below

my number is 087 7644811

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Before someone comes along to tell you that Adverts.ie is the place for selling,
    have you tried sticking an ad on vagdrivers.net or octane.ie/ads/ ?

[edit] I see you're already on vagdrivers... :D

Advertisement