Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matcha green tea

• 28-08-2008 6:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭

So my wife droped into the powerscourt shopping centre off grafton street the other week and got me some Matcha green tea.

Now its not loose leaf tea or in a bag - its a powder that you must first add a little bit of water, stir and then add more water.

It tastes very strong and bitter but not so bad once you get used to it and of course the health benefits are off the scale - will keep you alive forever they suggest.

Overall, if you love green tea then you must try it or if your into the health benefits of tea then give it a whirl.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

I've been wanting to try this since I saw it on the Espresso Warehouse catalogue. Will definitely pick some up.

Thanks for the tip.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

If it still tastes like green tea then I doubt it's for me. Thanks though. Interested in as many opinions of it as possible though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

That shop had a tent at the Electric Picnic this weekend.

I got a list of the teas they do, so I must head in and get a few different things. I didn't really like the Matcha though, even though I do like Green tea

Advertisement