Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration / Induction Notification

• 28-08-2008 7:08pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just to give people the heads up - most people should have now received their registration / induction notification if you are going into first year. They were sent yesterday and possible today.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

Yea got mine today alright. Registration is gone up to 900 euro :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

thats less than last year isn't it?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

ec18 wrote: »
    thats less than last year isn't it?

Wasn't it 800?

thought it was 938, but I could be wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

It was 800 and something ( 840 I think ) last year. Do you have to pay anything/do anything if you are going into second/third/fourth year ??

• Advertisement

It was €800 in 2006, dont know about last year. Dont think 2nd/3rd years have to pay anywhere near as much. Im registering the day after my debs:( ill still be drunk! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

You should see my WIT card picture. I look like death in a tux!

It was 800 and something ( 840 I think ) last year. Do you have to pay anything/do anything if you are going into second/third/fourth year ??

Yeah you have to pay registration every year

**** so when do we pay it ???

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

**** so when do we pay it ???

Will get a letter in the post in the next few weeks id imagine. :)

• Advertisement

Ok cool.

Anyone know where am I ment to register? Im in the college street campus so do I go there or to the main campus?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Should say on the documentation you were sent.

I would imagine all registration is done on the Cork Rd campus, but couldn't say with any degree of certainty.

bp_me wrote: »
    Should say on the documentation you were sent.

I would imagine all registration is done on the Cork Rd campus, but couldn't say with any degree of certainty.

Registration is done on that campus, and I think induction might be done on the campus your in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Sully wrote: »
    Registration is done on that campus, and I think induction might be done on the campus your in.

They will tell the incoming students that during registration. But yeah, usually done on the campus you will be studying on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Kidd-o

Anyone know where am I ment to register? Im in the college street campus so do I go there or to the main campus?

was wondering that myself

registration is in the main college and you'll find out during registration where to go for induction and You'll be going to the campus where your classes are for induction

Advertisement