Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failing non-mandatory repeats?

Options
  • 28-08-2008 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

How would this affect me? I had 2 repeats, 1 madatory on Wednesday (which I did pretty well in) and one tomorrow which I took on by choice. The mandatory one took up all my study time which was my own fault but I now have zero work done for theother repeat exam. If I turn up tomorrow and fail it what'll happen? Would this affect my QCA (make it under 2.0 etc)? I'm having a minor heartattack over this, I don't want to have to do a link in because I took on an extra exam!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 basssix

Oh yeah my grades so far are C1, D2 (the one I took the repeat in), C3, F. I'm just starting 3rd yr and had co-op for the 2nd half of last year so it's only these module to take into consideration. If I get the C3 in my repeat (which is likely) will my qca still be over 2.0 or will an F/NG tomorrow overwrite my D2??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 basssix

Judging by my calculations of my QCA, I need to get a D1 or a C3 tommorow. Uh oh.

Advertisement