Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milligan's place & Health Science nd Physiology students :)

Options
  • 28-08-2008 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hey all!!!!!!
    OMG Im super excited, cumn to sligo in 2wks!!! woo im so excited im stayn in milligan's place, studying health science and physiology. Wat are u all studying this yr nd wher are ye staying?????????????????????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

Thonk this is the first year milligan place is open.
    very close to the town but a nice walk to the college

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Yeah it's the first year Milligan place is open,it has been built for a few years now but there was a problem with the plumbing and everything had to be re-done.
    I'm doing business in marketing with french but I will be living at home,I'm only a few minutes from the IT so it will be handy.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Yeah it's the first year Milligan place is open,it has been built for a few years now but there was a problem with the plumbing and everything had to be re-done.
    I'm doing business in marketing with french but I will be living at home,I'm only a few minutes from the IT so it will be handy.
    Yeah lucky bastard ya, living only a few minutes from the college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 XoXMascaraXoX

are u serious?!?!?!?!?! is the plumbing ok now?? i never seen d place b4, i hope it's good lik serious... i hope they don't have a stupid no ppl sleeping over rule. i had no choice, it was d only acc left.

I think everything has been all sorted now so no need to worry.

With regards,all family or friends have to be gone by midnight,but how are they to know if there is someone staying the night.

• Advertisement

I think everything has been all sorted now so no need to worry.

With regards,all family or friends have to be gone by midnight,but how are they to know if there is someone staying the night.
    o right ok thanx!! :):) im actually over the moon

The one thing I will say is that you don't have the best neighbours across the road from you.
    Although I do believe they are quite funny to listen to in the evening with the things they rant on about.

The one thing I will say is that you don't have the best neighbours across the road from you.
    Although I do believe they are quite funny to listen to in the evening with the things they rant on about.
    What u mean???? who??? oh are u serious!!!! i cnt stand touble makers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

I have to say Milligan Place looks fantastic. I suspect you will be amazed when you see it.

There is a makeshift halting site across the road but to be honest it shouldnt bother you.

It shouldn't bother you at all.

They have a huge fire about once a month in the carpark which is across the road from Milligan Place and the Gardai are regular visitors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

:D:D Ye evil f@ckers.:D It's true, but I laughed my ar5e off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 amigos

are u serious?!?!?!?!?! is the plumbing ok now?? i never seen d place b4, i hope it's good lik serious... i hope they don't have a stupid no ppl sleeping over rule. i had no choice, it was d only acc left.

Where did you look for accommodation? Lots of accommodation left all round from what I can see. Are you first yr?

amigos wrote: »
    Where did you look for accommodation? Lots of accommodation left all round from what I can see. Are you first yr?
    i lukd in all the student ones... i dnt really wana live in rented house.. i dno i jus prefare the student ones. nd ya im 1st yr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

What u mean???? who??? oh are u serious!!!! i cnt stand touble makers

travellers!!!

Advertisement