Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tiger 09

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

DeVore wrote: »
    Totally addicted now. Its taken over like a virus here and we havent played anything else since we got it. It does seem easy but I've only gotten my training wheels off (have beaten the first "pro" and won the first two PGA tours... beating Tiger both times, is that supposed to happen?!).

I've just upgraded clubs but I have no idea what a sweetspot is (I can guess in RL, I just dont know what difference it makes in the game!).

You can buy things with in-game money or with Billy Bucks (MS Points)... an option that always raises a giggle around these parts!

I'm already pretty high in the stats dept (that stats thing is weird too... its broken for reasons too complex to get into here).

DeV.

Ah Dev I can't believe you don't google Sweetspot to find out more about it..... are you a golfer at all?

I laughed when I saw that you can pay with MS points cos I would imagine everything would cost a little fortune then.

I have completed the first season with a win in each tournament and I am 68% through the tiger challenge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Tis a bit too easy on balanced mode. Can you up the difficuly mid-season?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Ah Dev I can't believe you don't google Sweetspot to find out more about it..... are you a golfer at all?

I laughed when I saw that you can pay with MS points cos I would imagine everything would cost a little fortune then.

I have completed the first season with a win in each tournament and I am 68% through the tiger challenge.
    I kinda worked it out. I dont play golf in real life, I actually kinda dislike the game in reality but my father plays off something like 12 and has for 30 years so I know a lot about it. Weirdly I really like this game.

Batesy, I think you can change the difficulty mid season from the options but its buried a little deep in the menu as I recall.

I might do it too, though I like the idea of winning every tournie to get the achievement!

DeV.

Advertisement