Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you want to see go tomorrow?

Options
  • 28-08-2008 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭

It's an interesting one as neither Sara nor Lisa seem to have really large fanbases yet at the same time they don't come across as unpopular housemates at this stage.

Who do you want to see go tomorrow?

I think I'd like to see Sara go and Lisa survive on the basis that Lisa has been an original and because I think Sara has been a bit of a game player, although I have warmed to her in recent times.

Who would you like to see evicted? You deciiiiiiide. 14 votes

Sara
    0%
    Lisa
    100%
    ChinafootChazJBoyle4evaMr.Nice GuyNewaglishemeraldstaruniquechictylerdurden94Curvy VixenjobuckskillerqueenSharpshooterAlice1heymayo 14 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Lisa
    I think Sara will get the boot this week goin by all the odds that MNG has posted up sees Lisa is a one of the favs to win ;)

Im not a big fan of either but i think Lisa has entertained me more than Sara has. So Sara dont let the door hit you on the way out.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

I'm thinking Lisa will go, I don't think Sara has enough haters. I think Lisa is hated that little bit more!!!

I like Sara, she isn't as bad as I first thought. I think she deserves to be there over Lisa and Darnell definitely.

Lisa to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

GET LISA OUT!

that is all:)

Actually no, that is not all, at all:D

So yeah Lisa was valu for money with her 'wacky' personality/persona?
    but I cant forget the bitching with Luke etc. and Mario:mad: I shudder to even speak his name, anyone who'd even consider marrying that, should be evicted.:)

I have also warmed to Sara, people have labelled her as a slag etc., but how I wonder has she been classed as that?

She doesn't dress particularly suggestively, her hair sometimes resembles a birds nest, and wears little makeup. Dont get me wrong I think she is quite pretty but I dont percieve her to be using that to get the boys on-side.

Or is it because she has banter with the boys she gets negatively labelled?
    surely many of the other girls in there would have equally (if not more) qualified for that tag.

The other thing I like about Sara is; what you see is what you get, you can tell when she's playing a game or not, she is easy to read and is unapologetic for who she is - in a way that is comforting.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

So Sara dont let the door hit you on the way out.

It's a slidey door so she'd have to literally stand in the threshold.. and BB wouldn't close it until she was out of the way anyway.. I seriously doubt that it would happen.. :P

Lisa out.. Never liked her although she has been entertaining since Shaun left.. Love her little stories.. "My friend discovered human DNA" and all that :D
    Sara has been funny to watch and seriously why do people care about who was an "original"? I thought that was just another one of Darnell's weird things.. Sara's been in there since Day 30 (I think) so we know her as well as any of the rest of them

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

Not a fan of either but I think Lisa should go she is really two faced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Lisa
    I think Sara should go. Of the two, I think Lisa has been honest moreso than Sara.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I want Lisa to go. I can't forget the way she sat passing judgement on everyone with Mario. She has a boring voice and a witchy laugh. Sara is a mickey teaser alright and has a screechy nails on a blackboard voice-but I too have warmed to her lately and her stupidity earns my pity.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I'd prefer to see Lisa go with her cackle of a laugh and sara tp be put on mute for the next week. I'd say Sara will go though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

How is Lisa still in there, has she really been that good a housemate. has she really had that many memorable moments, all i seem to remember is her talking herself up, telling people how shes so great.

Very bad selection left but i'd defenitly prefer sara to stay, at least she livens it up a bit. not bad looking either, which is more that can be said for lisa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

Lisa to go. Bore-fest plus Bull****-fest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

The only remotely notable thing Lisa has done is her "crazy person" act about green men and ****. Sara is fun and she keeps pulses going. Also, I don't find sara's voice annoying for some reason... it's probably coz she's so hot but I haven't actually sat there and wanted her to shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Lisa
    Tonights eviction is goin to be interesting, they have been polling pretty close to each other all over the place, this is what i like an eviction that you dont really know who could go were as some of them in the past you knew the second there names came up they were gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Lisa
    Definitely hard to judge based on crowd reactions.

Did I miss the part where Sara and Lisa have been best mates in there....the last few days not withstanding?

I really, really hope this recap isn't a complete whingefest. It's getting so boring with Darnell and Mikey.

Edit: weird observation.....Sara does the weirdest thing with her top lip when she talks...

Man what I wouldn't give for a double eviction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Lisa
    I didn't like either but I'm kind of disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

What the frick?:eek:
    I am so shocked that Lisa is going
    I REALLY thought Sara would be gone
    Should be an alright interview though

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Lisa
    I'm really shocked by tonight's developments. Based on what Davina said about it being so close it seems likely that the events on the highlights show with Rex bullying Sara tipped the balance in Sara's favour and led to Lisa being evicted.

I'm really shocked by tonight's developments. Based on what Davina said about it being so close it seems likely that the events on the highlights show with Rex bullying Sara tipped the balance in Sara's favour and led to Lisa being evicted.

:rolleyes:
    I wouldn't take a cig off someone who was bullying me...
    Davina was a lot more opinionated that usual...hmmm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

When Davina was reading the names and numbers to call at the end.
    Rex and Sara were the only ones who got cheers from the audience.
    Darnell, Rachel, Mikey, Kat and Mo got booed.

I agree with that audience, Sara and Rex for the final two please :D

Lisa
    kerash wrote: »
    I wouldn't take a cig off someone who was bullying me...

Oh right so that was just a bit of fun was it? Funny I didn't realise Big Brother warned housemates about wind-ups. :rolleyes:

Oh right so that was just a bit of fun was it? Funny I didn't realise Big Brother warned housemates about wind-ups. :rolleyes:

I find it interesting that it's being touted that Darnell and Rex called Sara a slut and ugly bitch...

I find it more interesting that the hms were not warned about name-calling housemates, throwing water on them making kat and belinda cry...

/checks tinfoil hat is securely in place;):pac:

• Advertisement

Lisa
    I find it interesting that it's being touted that Darnell and Rex called Sara a slut and ugly bitch...

I find it more interesting that the hms were not warned about name-calling housemates, throwing water on them making kat and belinda cry...

/checks tinfoil hat is securely in place;):pac:

Maybe you should check the fact that Rex claimed she slept with 9,000 men and sang a song about how she "loves the cock".

Nah nothing wrong with that behaviour, right?

Maybe you should check the fact that Rex claimed she slept with 9,000 men and sang a song about how she "loves the cock".

If someone said that to me I'd know they were joking but I wouldn't be impressed, I'd be sure to let the person know they'd gone too far but I wouldn't fall out with them. However if someone said to me 'You're an ugly bitch, you're an ok person though'(not sure of the exact words) I'd be very very hurt. It just didn't seem like a joke.. and it wasn't as he proceeded to talk about her in that vein while she was in the diary room.

Lisa
    Ann22 wrote: »
    If someone said that to me I'd know they were joking but I wouldn't be impressed, I'd be sure to let the person know they'd gone too far but I wouldn't fall out with them.

With respect Ann they were both ganging up on her and don't forget that after his first warning he came out and starting asking her if she had been in there saying he was bullying her. Real classy guy right there!

I'm willing to bet if Darnell did the things Rex did he'd be slated but because it's Rexy who can do no wrong - despite making countless women in there miserable including his own girlfriend - let's all scratch our heads and think of a way to justify his behaviour.

Coming up this Monday - Rex tells Sara he wishes she was dead.

This board's general concensus - "Well in fairness she did deserve that. Rex is right!"

maybe you should check the fact rex apologies without prompt - unlike darnell
    maybe you should check the fact sara stated in the diary room that she knew rex was joking.

I'm not saying he was right to say everything he said, but bullying is when you make another person feel bad, sara said she knew rex was joking and he didnt make her feel bad, only after mikey got in her ear and bb gave warnings did she change her tune...

Why is what rex does far worse than what other people have done?
    that is my question...
    it seems bb is reacting to public pressure, imho other hm should have been equally warned about their behaviour to fellow hms if that is the bar bb has set...

What i'm trying to say is:
    nobody should say things to make others feel bad, but it seems to me that big brother are holding each housemate to different standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

lol I made that point about Rachel, saying that she gains fans when Rex attacks her and you bit my fookin head off saying no no Rachel is liked coz she's bubbly and all this crap.

Lisa
    maybe you should check the fact rex apologies without prompt - unlike darnell

Really? I must have missed the apology to Rachel. Apologising doesn't excuse acting like a dick all the time.
    kerash wrote:
    maybe you should check the fact sara stated in the diary room that she knew rex was joking.

She said this the first time. After Rex suggested she was responsible for Darnell leaving she told him he was taking it "to the extra level".
    kerash wrote:
    I'm not saying he was right to say everything he said, but bullying is when you make another person feel bad, sara said she knew rex was joking and he didnt make her feel bad, only after mikey got in her ear and bb gave warnings did she change her tune...

Oh that's a laugh! So Mikey is to blame for Sara being upset even though Rex is the one saying the things to make her upset! Can this man do no wrong in some people's eyes? Sara has been made to feel bad by Rex. By your own definition this is bullying.
    kerash wrote:
    Why is what rex does far worse than what other people have done?
    that is my question...
    it seems bb is reacting to public pressure, imho other hm should have been equally warned about their behaviour to fellow hms if that is the bar bb has set...

BB are being consistent. What he has been doing is not worse than what Alex did - it's the very same. It's good to see them tackling this arrogant bully and his lame excuses for his behaviour on tonight's show - "Oh I act like this all the time in my restaurants" - just don't wash.

Lisa
    lol I made that point about Rachel, saying that she gains fans when Rex attacks her and you bit my fookin head off saying no no Rachel is liked coz she's bubbly and all this crap.

Rachel is not liked out of sympathy. Neither is Sara in my opinion. I do however feel her being attacked on tonight's show earned her a few extra sympathy votes.

With respect Ann they were both ganging up on her and don't forget that after his first warning he came out and starting asking her if she had been in there saying he was bullying her. Real classy guy right there!

I'm willing to bet if Darnell did the things Rex did he'd be slated but because it's Rexy who can do no wrong - despite making countless women in there miserable including his own girlfriend - let's all scratch our heads and think of a way to justify his behaviour.

Coming up this Monday - Rex tells Sara he wishes she was dead.

This board's general concensus - "Well in fairness she did deserve that. Rex is right!"

I still don't see it the same way. I can tell when he's joking and he was. Thought he was crude and insulting:eek:. I agree that he was out of order in that row you posted yesterday though. He clearly wasn't joking there.

Rachel is not liked out of sympathy. Neither is Sara in my opinion. I do however feel her being attacked on tonight's show earned her a few extra sympathy votes.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Rachel soar in the polls after Rex had a go at her over the tape?

• Advertisement

Lisa
    Ann22 wrote: »
    I agree that he was out of order in that row you posted yesterday though. He clearly wasn't joking there.

Thanks Ann. I think you are right.
    Ann22 wrote:
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Rachel soar in the polls after Rex had a go at her over the tape?

I believe she had a bump from this yes but her popularity has remained and even improved since then. The question will be whether Sara's popularity remains and I doubt it will personally.

Interesting odds from Paddy Power following tonight's eviction...
    Mikey - evens
    Sara 3 - 1
    Rachel 4 - 1
    Rex 8 - 1
    Darnell 22 - 1
    Kathreya 33 - 1
    Mohamed 80 - 1

They place Sara as new second favourite which is strange as they had Lisa closely behind Rachel before the eviction.

I don't think Sara will have enough fans to pull off a top three finish but we'll see.

Advertisement