Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gary Glitter re-arested

• 28-08-2008 8:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

Police have just confirmed that Gary glitter has just been re arested following a search of his home , they confirmed that Class A drugs where found in his kitchen , Class B drugs where found in his living room and Class 5c was found in his bedroom.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

byrner88 wrote: »
    Police have just confirmed that Gary glitter has just been re arested following a search of his home , they confirmed that Class A drugs where found in his kitchen , Class B drugs where found in his living room and Class 5c was found in his bedroom.

Muwahahahaha:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

haha ZIINNGG!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

LOL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Disco Stu

Haha brilliant... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,612 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I heard he'd gone into rehab to get help for his 14-year-old crack addiction...?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Hehe very nice :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

LOL, good one:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Did you hear he tried to drown himself today, he didn't suceed, he landed on top of a bouy. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

-_-

/watches thread

Carefully. We know there is place for these....
    Fine for now.

/moves finger away from mod super powers button

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

He's rather partial to children! Wait, that wasn't funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12 6Jesus6Allah6

Quite good. Good future text joke. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

When I was a kid, I was very ill in hospital and Gary Glitter came to visit me

I was touched

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭s14driftking

pmsl:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

rocky25 wrote: »
    When I was a kid, I was very ill in hospital and Gary Glitter came to visit me

I was touched

:D:D

Advertisement