Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lambo doors on a .....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Madness, it's a brand new car. If some idiot in the garage did this to try and make it sell he should retire.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

:eek:
    Imagine how many times you'd crack your head off those getting in and out of it on a daily basis!
    The stupidest looking hyundai Coupé i've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

All it needs now is a M3 Badge...

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

"ORDER TODAY!!!!!."

I assume that means they are offering this as an extra on the coupe permenantly ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

I dont mind Lambo doors...on a Lambo! And it's not as if they are adding an extra bit of skangerism to an existing skander wagon, they are turning an average normal motor into a skanger wagon.

Best of luck with that sale

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭victor1

NOoooooooooooo. Also the 1.6 is a donkey to drive, solid car but has pick up of a 1.3 - 2.0l much better performance

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

This has to be some kinda pubicity stunt ..theres no way someone would pay to do that conversion on a Hyundai Coupe

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

TheBazman wrote: »
    I dont mind Lambo doors...on a Lambo!

Yeh I agree with you, it would be cool to hop out of a lambo with the doors going up like that, but I would be so embarrassed to park up somewhere and have the doors come up like that on a crappy hyundai!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭Terrontress

has anyone ever heard the expression "you can't polish a turd?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Dancing_Priest

I wouldnt call it a turd.
    Well I did until I actually drove the 2.0 for a few months. I found it to corner brilliantly with just enough power to put a smile on your face. I even made a buddy with a supra smile when I gave him the keys, same story with a twin turbo Legacy driver. You shouldnt knock it till you try it!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Found a problem with this advert? [URL="javascript:;"]Click here[/URL] to report it to Carzone.

I'm soooo tempted....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

@DancingPriest - He's using an expression, compared to a Lambo yes the Hyundai very much is a turd!

I'd actually be embarrassed getting into that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Oh sweet Jesus, that's beyond a joke. I'd rather walk than be seen in that disgrace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭mcwhirter

Tempted:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

TheBazman wrote: »
    Hyundai Coupe ! Are these things supposed to be an incentive to buy the motor? I'm surprised its at a main dealer aswell!

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Hyundai/Coupe/LAMBORGHINI-DOORS/1188699/

I think this will go down a storm with the Hyundai Coupe demographic - peroxide blonde beaty salon bosses and culchie metrosexual wannabes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Oh dear oh dear *shakes head*

Incidentally, how much do you reckon it actually cost them to ruin that car???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Passed by today and it had pride of place roadside. Interestingly there were 3 people around it (altho' there seemed to be more head scratching going on than admiring)

29082008.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Passed it myself, was hoping that we'd get one of those freakish rain showers so i could see the car get soaking wet

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭frag4

that car also has a LSD in the spec is that possible??

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

frag4 wrote: »

I would imagine they'd have to include plenty of semisynthetic psychadelic drugs to get people to actually pay money for that yoke.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

frag4 wrote: »
    Its not a diff they are referring to - its Lose all Self Respect & Dignity.

or Lambo Style Doors?

not a fookin Limited Slip Diff on a 1.6 FWD Coupe anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

pburns wrote: »
    I think this will go down a storm with the Hyundai Coupe demographic - peroxide blonde beaty salon bosses and culchie metrosexual wannabes.

True - excellent cheap marketing gimmick is all i can give him credit for.

Doubt the folks in Hyundai HQ are doing cartwheels bout this one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

kbannon wrote: »
    Its not a diff they are referring to - its Lose all Self Respect & Dignity.
    Probably relates to the lysergic acid diethylamide administered to any potential client when they enquire about it.

SteveC wrote: »
    Probably relates to the lysergic acid diethylamide administered to any potential client when they enquire about it.

that would have been funnier 2 hours ago!

colm_mcm wrote: »
    that would have been funnier 2 hours ago!
    :(

Advertisement