Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Pizza Hut on Greenhills road?!

Options
  • 28-08-2008 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭

Anybody have any information on it? Cant find any details about it online, only seen it the other day its beside the xtravision. Its called PHX (pizza hut express) and it says they do deliveries but I cudnt pull in at the time!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

Pizza hut is ok for eating in but for ordering out I prefer four star.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mick Shrimpton

I'm devastated to be honest. Pizza hut have done a deal with Godfathers and all their branches are going to change over to PHQ over the next while. Ours was the first to change about 2 months ago and it is disgusting food compared to Godfathers. It's just like domino's muck and there is no shortage of them.

Gonna miss the Godfathers...

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

RIP Godfathers

The one in cournelscourt was fit for a king!

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mick Shrimpton

I was that king....

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i feel your pain :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭CSU

whatcha want an i shout it across the road to em':D....

is just a stones throw from me and never ate in godfathers and won't be eating there neither, too expensive...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ponchosucks

Yeh,

the food is fairly gikk in comparison to godfathers .

And the staff of the one I rang (cornelscourt) couldnt understand a fookin word i said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Razcro

I disagree! I was a regular Godfathers customer but I actually prefer the new pizza. I thought the staff were really friendly and considering I always get exactly what I order, I guess they dont have any problem understanding!

Yeh,

the food is fairly gikk in comparison to godfathers .

And the staff of the one I rang (cornelscourt) couldnt understand a fookin word i said.

Advertisement