Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL supporters club in Dublin?

• 28-08-2008 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi, I'm a big american football fan, and I'm just wondering if there's a NFL supporters club in Dublin, basically a group of people who gather to watch and discuss the games in the pub on a sunday night. All of my mates have no interest in the NFL, all worship the predictable premiership. If there's not , might arrange one myself, if there's enough interest.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

not really a supporters club but you'd find alot of fans in the Woolshed, its a pub on parnell street right next to the UGC cinema there. That seems to get a decent crowd for the matches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Buskers, Q Bar, Woolshed would usually have people in on a Sunday night watching games. If you've any interest in playing, join a club as a lot of players watch games in one another's houses after training on a Sunday

Advertisement