Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car choice

Options
  • 28-08-2008 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭

Need a recommendation for a car or suv thats suitable for a child, economical and not heavy on fuel emmisions.

My wife is moving from a peugot 307cc so needs something thats in a league with that but with 4 doors and more space.

Cheers - was looking at the nissan quaskai (spelling?)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭groupb

My wife got a qashqai last year and loves it.The fuel economy is better than her previous mini. It should feel more spacious than the peugeot as well as been shorter and lighter.I've driven it a lot and its a doddle to park and its not bad to drive on a country road either. In fact I'd say that as an all rounder its only beaten by a focus.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

Cheers for that just going to look for one today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

I'd be very concerned about the resale value a quashai is going to have.

I think you're far better off with a Rav4 or something thats holds its value, even a Santa fe would be better imo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Hammertime wrote: »
    I think you're far better off with a Rav4 or something thats holds its value, even a Santa fe would be better imo

Both fine cars, but the Santa Fe (06-) would be better specced.

Advertisement