Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet broadband passwords help

Options
  • 28-08-2008 11:22pm

I work for a landlord who has had Magnet broadband installed in several of his properties. The installation guy gave us a list of passwords/codes for logging on in each house.

The only problem is they're not working and the tenants can't log on wirelessly. Is there any way to determine the correct password for each house?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,931 ✭✭✭✭listermint

I work for a landlord who has had Magnet broadband installed in several of his properties. The installation guy gave us a list of passwords/codes for logging on in each house.

The only problem is they're not working and the tenants can't log on wirelessly. Is there any way to determine the correct password for each house?

Ask Magnet?

All the accounts are in the landlord's name and so he's the only person that they'll talk to. I would like to try to save him the trouble though! He's too busy and I do work for him :)

Also I should say that all the passwords we were given differ from the one I use for my wireless Eircom broadband here at my home. One of the sample passwords is BERKLYCLOS030 and the others are similar. I was expecting them to be more like the WEP key I have with Eircom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Get your boss to add you to the account as an authorised agent, then you can do the necessary for him and he'll have a quiet life.

MC

Advertisement