Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IDEAS PLEASE

Options
  • 28-08-2008 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

i no ye get this alot on boards and its haard to help but all i want is general advice...

Its me and d GF 1st aniversary cuming up,and i need help,something ''CUTE'' as she would put it...

could i just get a few examples of ''cute''/''toughtfull'' pressies some of the ladies have got off there BFs or pressies BFs got there GFs,.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Framed photo of the two of you together.
    Cuddly teddy bear.
    Flowers delivered to work.
    Necklace/bracelet with her initials engraved on it.

What's she into?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Not really a PI, moved to LL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

It's not really "toughtfull" if you asked people on boards to do the thinking for you, now is it? :p

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Silverfish wrote: »
    Not really a PI, moved to LL.

And not really a Ladies Lounge one either, moving to Gift/Festivity/Party Ideas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Dee369369

Well i made a collage of loads of pics of us and our friends for my and ex's and mine anniversary. and had a cute small card in the middle bout how much i loved him etc :D:p
    maybe get her jewellery but make sure u know what type she likes before u go spending lots!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭hexagramer

PillyPen wrote: »
    It's not really "toughtfull" if you asked people on boards to do the thinking for you, now is it? :p

have you nothing better to say?

if not dont be so pathetic. find another hobby that doesnt envolve trying to pick out useless replies .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

hexagramer wrote: »
    have you nothing better to say?

if not dont be so pathetic. find another hobby that doesnt envolve trying to pick out useless replies .

So you spend your time looking for threads that are weeks old to criticize someone else's joking reply and I'M the pathetic one? I'm kettle, nice to meet you pot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I got it for our first Christmas together but a large teddy bear is cute - when we are apart I put a tshirt of his on that he has just worn so that it smells like him (the only way I can get to sleep without him).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

what Ive fount to work is make a hamper with her faourite stuff. Fav drink, chocolate, sweets, fav thing of yours (is there a t shirt she always nicks), other things you know shed like whether its books, magazines etc or ciggs, games, gadgets etc. Thow in a teddy if shes into that sort of thing. etc etc

Advertisement