Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arnotts?

Options
  • 28-08-2008 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

hi, anyone know is Arnotts closing or not? I was hoping to avail of some bargains because a few months ago I heard that they were relocating about the place like where debenhams was in Jervais!?!

And then I heard they got planning permission for their new complex so I thought it was definitely going ahead! - and yet then my aunt told me that she just got some letter saying that they are still planning to build their hotel and all that - but it will be done over a period of 10 years?! lol, I can wait - but that's a long time!!

Anyone work in arnotts hear anything? Or did anyone full stop hear anything!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think I heard last week that their main shop is going nowhere, and that they're opening a new shop in the Jervis Center.

Advertisement