Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of Phase Exams

• 29-08-2008 3:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭

I was wondering would anybody have any info on the written exams at the end of Phase's?For instance,what do they comprise of?;are they difficult?;what is the pass/fail grade?Any additional information on the written exams would be great and I'd really appreciate!

Also,isn't there a research project each student must do?Again,I would be grateful any info on this.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭The Dude 87

In my opinion eroo I dont think your allowed have that kind of stuff unless you are a member or a trainee.......could be wrong but somehow I could not see you getting the information you require!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

Well maybe not the details,just what the exams are like?i.e.difficulty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭The Dude 87

eroo wrote: »
    Well maybe not the details,just what the exams are like?i.e.difficulty

From what I know they are kinda hard..........but its like every exam if dont put the effort in dont expect to do well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

dunno about difficulty, but i think they introduced definition exams in 03 for legal stuff and there is a dissertation in phase 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭lightyear

Theres week 10 and week 18 exams on Phase 1.
    I found the legal tough but if ye want to do your job right you have to know what you're doing.
    Ye'd only be fooling yerself if ye thought ye could just do enough to get by.
    Its grand though if ye start studying about week three once ye settle in and that as opposed to leaving it all till week 9 and week 17.

• Advertisement
Advertisement