Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to NCT Centre in Waterford city

• 29-08-2008 8:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

I got a last minute NCT appointment in Waterford for this evening at 5:30pm, I have to send my dad down with the car as I won't be back in time.
    He'll be coming from Wexico so as far as I can tell he needs to go straight over the bridge onto Bridge St, continue onto Summer Hill, onto Military Road and then turn right onto upper Yellow rd, straight through the round about onto Cleaboy Rd....but then what? are there signs there indicating where the test centre is? or any landmark just before the centre??

Please help!!???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭capedcrustacian

Bards wrote: »

thanks, I have looked at that, the problem is that dad doesn't have the internet so I need to tell him the roads he needs to be on, I think he'll be ok right up to getting onto the Cleaboy Rd but would feel better if I could give him more info like if there is a shop or petrol station or what building is at the entrance to it, just some landmark.

also wanted to make sure the roads i'm telling him to use are not one way systems or anything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

thanks, I have looked at that, the problem is that dad doesn't have the internet so I need to tell him the roads he needs to be on, I think he'll be ok right up to getting onto the Cleaboy Rd but would feel better if I could give him more info like if there is a shop or petrol station or what building is at the entrance to it, just some landmark.

also wanted to make sure the roads i'm telling him to use are not one way systems or anything

Once he is on the Cleaboy Road, ask him to look our for Curves/H&F Fitness (as per map). this will be located on his right. If he gets to Genzyme he has gone too far

Advertisement